attractive mamasans??

Hi all:

Living in L.A. I have seen many attractive asian ladies who are in their 40's and 50's walking around in the malls,etc.

And as you all know they certainly age much better than western women.

So.. Im wondering.. What age does one become a mamasan? Any of you ever seen a nice looking one? Or.. I'll go one further..

Any ever shag one??

Just wondering.. Troy

Although I have never seen her, the mamasan at Moonshine Joint, Soi Cowboy is supposed to be very attractive.

Personally, I find the mamasan at Longgun Bar on Soi Cowboy very enticing - maybe 30-32 years old.

Most mamasans at go-go bars seem to be in the age range of 28-35. The ones that are older than that are usually in the smaller places, where the mamasan is actually the owner and/or manager as well.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

Mamasan has nothing to do with age, it is a position in charge of the girls and making sure customers are happy. Probably has more to with experience and ambition then age...

A Mamasan would generally have been a successful BG in past which would explain why they can be rather attractive, even if a bit older.

[ July 04, 2001: Message edited by: THAIHOME ]

[ July 04, 2001: Message edited by: THAIHOME ]

Hi!

Here in Copenhagen we have about 50 thai massage places. Often the owner is actually working as a massagegirl and if so she is often one of the youngest gírls. The customers of course do not know who is mamasan. wink.gif" border="0

elef

quote:

Originally posted by elef:

Hi!

Here in Copenhagen we have about 50 thai massage places. Often the owner is actually working as a massagegirl and if so she is often one of the youngest gírls. The customers of course do not know who is mamasan.
wink.gif" border="0

elef

elef,

Hi. Just curious how much they charge(in $US) in the Thai massage parlors in Copenhagen. I wish they had some over here in the States!

- FB

[ July 05, 2001: Message edited by: FlyBoy ]

FB,

depends on service - in Denmark we have menus starting 35 $ (hand) to 140 $ (1 hour).

The same menu with same prices (sometimes up in high class massage parlors) also in places with black, danish or easteuropean girls.

elef

There was a mamasan of a beer bar in Karon on Phuket who was very hot.

I would guess she was in her early thirties. She was far hotter than the girls working for her. Most of the guys were more interested in her than the younger girls.

I never saw her leave with anyone, but she must have made a fortune from all the drinks purchased at her bar by punters trying to win her affections.

Archived