Thai language for newbies

High Thied...

My hats' off to you!!! I took my first peek at this thread last week. Great stuff, nice work! Printed it out...and, yes, all appeared on single lines as you wanted.

Thanks!! Now what can be done to boost my diminishing memory abilities? Beer?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Rookie,

This has a LONG way to go before coherent. All this has kind of been the back-door approach, and actually working backwards here. What will appear is a simple common phrase list, followed by a word list, and then into much of what has been posted already, if user want to delve deeper. It won't be ready for a while. Especially since I've hooked up with a GTG, as of late.....lol (long distance). She doesn't get back from school until 11:30 pm, my time here. Saw the sun rise two nights ago, and only got 4 hours sleep last night. :: And this is not unusual...I'm exhusted. Damn, this GTG thing is a lot of work. :(

But not a total loss, as she is a help with this, to some degree. Problem is she is from BKK, and a Uni-grad, so uses 'R's, instead of 'L's. Zero bar-girl-speak from her....so I gotta watch what I say (we speak in Thai, sometimes). Khun khao jai mai ? ::

HT

Archived