Thai language schools

bgtp

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I just stumbled in there yesterday based on the information I read in this thread.

I ended up stumbling about a bit but someone else I am sure can flesh this out for you.

What I did was ride the BTS To the "Asok Station".

Now if had known it and had goten off the corect side of the train I would not have wandered aimlesly for 40 min to get my bearings :banghead::cussing:. At any rate if you get off the train and within 20 metres you are not at the corner of soi 19 then go back over sukumvit and try the other side :: :dunno:

So once you get to Soi 19 wander up the left hand side of the road observing the right hand side.

At the corner of Sukumvit theres something like a bar beer, then a few food stalls leading up to some kind of christian church. Then one or two businesses including a foot message. Next to the foot message you will see a door man who can direct you to the 6th floor. There is allso a red colored sign out front but not that aparent.

Thats about the best I can offer untill my first class on Monday. Or if your at the meeting tonite you might to coerce me into walking you over to it.

Shit, what meeting is that, and I stayed home tonight while the missus went out to be a good boy for the weekend.

Anyway as usual my ignorance meant I did not see a web link to many langueage schools, I have since found this and the address and even the phone number. So I shall try to follow your directions as well tommorrow and see how i go.

Thanks for the effort. :)

I study at union language school in Silom, 4 hours per day, 5 days a week and it costs just over 6000 baht per month. You are taught in a class and although they are bad at placing you at the correct level they seem to be very popular and certainly seem to get results. However they are not very flexible with timings and I guess you really need to fit into their little timetable which would not be much good unless you were in Bangkok for a while...

Archived