Need details on absolute worst hotel in Bkk

spirit_of_town_hall

A person at work who I dislike has aked my advice on hotel accommodation in Bangkok, he will be staying with his girlfriend.

Can someone point me in the direction of a really appalling hotel that I can book him in to please.

I am looking for..

1/ Awful dirty rooms

2/ Insect infestation

3/ Rude thieving staff

4/ Abundance of free lancers

5/ Overall grotesque ambience.

I am seriously thinking of checking him in to the Nana hotel, but I think I may inadvertantly being doing him a favour if I do that.

STH :devil: :devil:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

There used to be a classic hotel by the name "Thai Song Great". It's located somewhere near Hualamphong. I have no personal experience of it but a friend stayed there in the seventies. He described it as one of the most apalling places he had stayed in. At that time he was a long haired backpacker type travelling on a minimum budget. :D

It might have gone out of operation now but when I was in Thailand the first time in 1982 it was still listed by Lonely Planet. :)

regards

ALHOLK

yep malaysia hotel definately an option being in a gay area & all.

even better miami or crown soi6!

or how about world/imperial in soi7/1 which eden club uses as ST rooms, but then again the rooms might be too nice :hubba:

I'm sure he appreciate your generous help though - especially next time :grinyes:

Isn't that too obvious? Might it be better to put them in a place where the facilities are OK, but where they will just feel totally out of place? And if questioned you can say, well, this is one of the most famous hotels in Bangkok, reputable, "last time I heard about it everyone raved about it" not your fault if it's gone downhill, etc.

Think of their reaction going into and coming out of -- yes -- the Grace Hotel.

I stayed at the Miami once, and never stayed again. Absolute shithole. Plus it's close to sukumvit and Nana area so it will piss him off even more when he leaves the hotal and goes outside to see all those beautiful ladies.

Tell him that the Miami is cheap, has great double rooms and also has a swimming pool. Should do the trick.

Archived