Need details on absolute worst hotel in Bkk

spirit_of_town_hall

My worst Hotel visit ever is the Crown hotel in Sukhumvit in 1990. Very horrible. The most awful thing was the bathroom! ::

Also very nice was the Park Hotel, Sukh. Soi 7 last year. I had a mouse in my room eating my new cake from the Foodland bakery while my GF and Me had a shower! (just a shower) :grinyes:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi t3,

Agree.

An alternative to consider is Asok Place on Soi 21. It is very close to Soi Cowboy and is the main ST Hotel servicing SC maidens and their clients. They do take LT guests as well and I actually met someone a few weeks ago who was staying there. For ST it is acceptable but to stay there for a holiday visit would be a very bad experience - maybe not as bad as 27 though.

Problem with recommending 27 is that as soon as your friend arrived he would know you were taking the piss. There is no way anybody, ever could have thought it was a decent place.

Khwai

Says ib13:

yep malaysia hotel definately an option being in a gay area & all.

I remeber an old edition of the lonely planet, where a guest house nearby the malaysia is described as a place for junkies and whoremongers only. There had reportedly been a high number of dead drug addicts (Soi Ngam Duphli).

Boston Inn Ngam Duphlee - Address: 4 Soi Ngamduplee, Rama IV Bangkok Tel: (662) 286-1680, 286-0726 Also known as OD House because of the number of junkies who fucked up there

Archived