Need details on absolute worst hotel in Bkk

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

Thats it, its a fine line between it being really bad, and him knowing for sure that I am taking the piss. I think I will pass him on the details of the Sukumvit crown and the Miami. Hotel 27 just sounds bad and he may question me about it.

The Miami and Sukumvit crown sound reasonable enough!

STH

Yeah, I don't think you could justify Hotel 27 while keeping a straight face but Crown's just about achievable. :: Never stayed at Miami but Rajah was pretty grotty last time I stayed there. Woraburi's clean and new but very very annoying for the way they chase payment daily. Every time he uses the phone he'll get a call from reception insisting that he comes down to pay the 10B bill in cash!

The Indra Regent has had a complete renovation is the last few years.

The public areas / lobby are very nice now.

The location is not great for some people, but others who do alot of shopping / buying at the Pratum Nam Markets it would be very convenient.

This hotel is a favorite for many Australians who come on the BI airline package deals. They seem to enjoy it, and it is pretty cheap too.

Cheers!

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

A person at work who I dislike has aked my advice on hotel accommodation in Bangkok, he will be staying with his girlfriend.

Can someone point me in the direction of a really appalling hotel that I can book him in to please.

I am looking for..

1/ Awful dirty rooms

2/ Insect infestation

3/ Rude thieving staff

4/ Abundance of free lancers

5/ Overall grotesque ambience.

Hello my friend,

I know a place, which fullfills ALL your wishes, and even more ! :devil:

It's named " Bang Kwang ", and is situated in an outside area of Bangkok on the Nonthaburi Road, near the Chaopraya river, where their drinking water comes from (not filtered ::)...

In order to book them in for this hotel, you'll have to let him take a 'present for a Thai friend' with him, which you filled with an amount of cocaine; The Thai Police officers will give him a free transfer to this hotel.

For more info on this nice hotel, have a look at Info on Bangkwang, or Bangkok Hilton

Another shit hole is the Premier Travelodge in Soi 8. The bed looked like a rotting corpse had been the last ocupant. The room stunk like a pack of wet dogs. The lighting didn't work. And Thin walls so you could hear all those dreadful sex tourists with their prositute girlfriends bouncing off the walls. It was so bad that i just poked my head in the room and walked back down to reception and gave the key back. The staff were very friendly though

Hey spirit,

How about booking him at the Grace Hotel on Soi 3. You could also tell him about the great 'coffee shop' that they would enjoy for a late or early breakfast.

Archived