Pattaya - Seedy / Diddling Bars ?

DB

Hi all,

I'm a long time BKK and Phuket guy about to make my very first expedition to Pattaya.

Every so often I like to visit the seedy end of the market, such wonderful establishments as star of light in BKK and of course the BJ bars in general.

I'd very much appreciate some guidance on the names / locations of seedy / diddling / BJ bars in Pattaya - particularly any that open early.

I only have a few days this trip so a head start (pun intended) would be greatly appreciated.

Thnaks in anticipation ......

Dave.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to add Barbie Bar on soi Chayapoon, just off soi Bukhao, opposite soi Diana Inn. Better value IMHO (60 baht beers), and the girls don't charge for a hand job (100 - 200 baht tip seems OK).

Nice with Ice (soi Post Office) has now changed its name to Spricy (sic) Girls, but offers the same service. Also many of the gogos are great diddling bars - Nui's especially.

Hi!

I don't spend much time in soi Chaiapoon but Barbie bar sounds like it would be worth a visit. The problem is that my GF lives just of Buakhao and has many friends on that street. I really wouldn't like to be observerd by any of them while entering/exiting a bar of ill repute. :(

Btw, a couple of years ago I was recomended Red House at the Buakhao end of soi Chayapoon. Do you know if it's still there and worth a visit.

regards

ALHOLK

Guys,

I am going to Pattaya too, at Feb. 24.

Beside the places in Soi 6 that we all know - there must be some other ones too....would be nice to get a new update.

Also advices for gogo-bars good for diddling or with naughty-boys corners would be nice....

I love the bars in soi 6 - especially king kong - but I hate that all girls in soi 6 wear bra - not so nice for diddling.... :-)

Archived