Banned from entry in NEP

khunsanuk

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Anyhow KS, I hope it doesnt spoil your mate's trip and experience of LOS, and good on you Sarasin for defending this chap's jai-dee!"

Actually his trip just ended, but no it did not spoil it. Knowing him it would take a LOT more than that to wipe the smile of his face.

He even laughingly told me almost got mugged a few days ago by a katoey. He thought this was funny. This guy has a permanent smile on his face, with an attitude to match.

Sanuk!

[color:"green"] Unfortunately for this chap, the current anti Arab sentiment whipped up by US is filtering down through the populist media, and becoming more dangerous than real conflict. [/color]

That has NOTHING to do with it. In the '80s there were signs at bars No Arabs Allowed. This perception of Arabs has been around for decades. Similar things happen to people who appear Indian. :(

KS, I can put another different slant on this if I may.

One of my business colleagues in the Philippines told me that the girls in the bars there do not like the Arabs for a very simple reason - they have never heard of fore play and tend to ram it in right from the start, caring not whether they cause mild discomfort or even great pain.

Obviously they are not all like this but dirt sticks.

Taipan

Archived