"skimping" BGs

maxal

Hi all,

Has anyone had problems with BGs skimping with the LTs? One wanted to be with me "all night", in her own words, so we had sex at least a couple times- at night then in the morning. This was great for about 3 days then the following 3 days she was sleepy or tired or wanted us to meet her friends immediately after waking up in the afternoon. I was paying LT's and only getting STs with someone waking up next to me in bed. IMO, waking up with a girl next to me in bed is definitely not big enough to pay the extra 500 baht more or less. I explained I wanted more sex and she rolled her eyes before giving me the silent treatment, changing the subject or going off to the hong nam.

Here's where the "skimping" part comes in... On the 4th day, she hinted about me getting her a new mobile minutes card because her minutes were almost done. On the 5th day, she flat out told me to pay her laundry service for the whole month. On both occasions I reminded her about the lack of putting out. At her apartment while watching tv and waiting for HER friends night out, she pulled out a dictionary and pointed out the words "detest" and "skimp." Detest I can handle, but SKIMP? I immediately accused her of skimping ME. The situation was ugly for a few moments. Anyway, I blew it off despite being pissed. I'm currently off on other adventures but she has emailed me and SMSed me to come back. She misses me so mutt, I am her Tirrak and she loves me...

Guys, I wholeheartedly admit being a newbie in the LOS with these ladies but do any of you think I'm wrong and if so why? Can someone please help me get on the wisdom wagon?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you are doing great......

just keep on going and take next one until you find a girl that wants to have sex 4 times a day..

cheers

i have had similar experience about this and the only time they tend to smile or be happy is when they are shopping.

[color:"red"] Guys, I wholeheartedly admit being a newbie in the LOS with these ladies but do any of you think I'm wrong and if so why? Can someone please help me get on the wisdom wagon? [/color]

I don't think this is an issue of being 'right' or 'wrong'. You and the woman are haggling over the issue of what price for what level of service to provide. If you feel the level of service is too low and/or the price is too high, refrain from engaging her to provide this service.

I can see how it would be difficult for you to think of this situation as a straightforward business transaction, but if you let your emotions influence your decision, I think this woman is going to try take you for all you are worth.

Harlequin

>Has anyone had problems with BGs skimping with the LTs?

Just took the first sentence for the reply.

What you experienced is nothing unusual.

The bg's strategy can be named "Good for my pussy". A soft (read: nice, caring) man is the one who gets all dumped on him.

To entertain her friends (more precissely - to watch them having fun at your expense - is what your girl might be doing in return for the previous night's man's generosity brought in by another of member of the team).

You could be wining & dining several of them and, at the end "honey 1K (each) tip for my friends", let alone bfining them all. The circumstances and timing are all set - you can't refuse. And you wil know you could have fucked them all for that money.

Somehow, you got into the machine.

Just see what others say about "move on" tactics.

Maxal,

There has been some excellent advice so far. May i add that you should not be afraid to change your email account and your SIM card and keep away from her area of operations if need be.

Cheers

Archived