"skimping" BGs

maxal

Says thai3:

In my book LT does not mean you have bought the right to shag the girl as much as you like. ...If a girl stays with you all night for the agreed fee I cannot see how you can feel she was 'skimping' you just because she did not fancy sex three times a night

I didn't articulate myself well enough regarding, "all night" in my first post, sorry. When we negotiated for "all night" instead of a short time, this included MORE than one time. That was the agreement. She AGREED to this condition. She preferred the all night when I asked. (obviously the additional money was her motive) So, if she believed this wasn't good for her or she was tired, etc., she should've made this clear. Instead, she decides to give her body and her friends a mini-holiday at my expense. Had this been clear from the beginning I would have no problem with moving on or negtoiating for less on those latter days. An LT is whatever the punter and bg AGREE upon. Not same same for all. Most importantly, I just have to say it... I do not want to subject any of these sweet, sexy working girls to any additional shagging if they are not up for it. I do realize they have to send money home to their families. I would've moved on. (my next post if someone hasn't done one lately. )

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Alfmaz:

you just need to be a newbie for just a bit longer and learn the ways of the Thais, it?s like your country you get the good ones and you get the bad ones it takes time

Yes, you're right Alfmaz... I just have to go through the motions and get some experiences under the belt. ::

Archived