"skimping" BGs

maxal

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you pay 500 Bhat for LT, then expect to pay a bit more on top of that, her dinner her friends her phone bar fine, like when you wash your cloths you add her cloths in your washing, sex for that price, expect sex about twice a day if it?s your first time with this lady depends on how much you give her at the airport, for your next visit she might be better.

I was luck I had a girl I paid nothing for all month but I did give her money at the airport and buy her some gold and paid for all her meals and washing, you just need to be a newbie for just a bit longer and learn the ways of the Thais, it?s like your country you get the good ones and you get the bad ones it takes time

In my book LT does not mean you have bought the right to shag the girl as much as you like. She asked you to buy her a 300 baht phone card and you feel hard done by?? If a girl stays with you all night for the agreed fee I cannot see how you can feel she was 'skimping' you just because she did not fancy sex three times a night and wanted a phone card. -peter

>I cannot see how you can feel she was 'skimping' you just because she did not fancy sex three times a night and wanted a phone card.

Thai3,

I would actually retract a bit from my previous post and agree with you. Missed that part it was 3+ times per night. LT does not mean one can blast her as many times as he wants.

Laundry - staff comes to my place - take it, wash, iron and bring back for 600Bht for 50 pieces. Can't see how could that be a large stumbling expense to the poster.

Anyway, had he paid all she was asking for I don't think he would have received more than what he did.

Says harlequinbkk:

[color:"red"]

I can see how it would be difficult for you to think of this situation as a straightforward business transaction, but if you let your emotions influence your decision, I think this woman is going to try take you for all you are worth.

Harlequin

Oh crap, this strikes a nerve in me... I kept ignoring the red flags and should have moved on sooner.

Says think_too_mut:

Anyway, had he paid all she was asking for I don't think he would have received more than what he did.

You're right, it would not have changed a thing with this TG. It wasn't a matter of paying the small amount of money for the laundry or the phone card. The whole situation is/was a power play. She can smell my emotions getting mixed into the whole situation and so she pushes or tries to push the boundaries.

Says think_too_mut:

> The bg's strategy can be named "Good for my pussy". A soft (read: nice, caring) man is the one who gets all dumped on him.

think_too_mutt,

You coined a great one here... A "Good for her pussy" strategy. Basically, she want's a holiday for her pussy and a good night's rest until the next asshole guy comes along to make her life more miserable. Man, I feel like such a SUCKER.

yes a power play is right

a bg told me her stategy is to keep the guy out late as possible so he has plenty to drink and is tired .

Then suggest something to eat on the way back to the hotel so he has a full belly.

once in the room he showers first then she stays in the bathroom for ages.

when she comes out the chances are that he will be asleep.

I win she says!!

some times she will also pretend to be asleep hoping he will lose interest

i win again she says!!

Hi,

[color:"red"] yes a power play is right

a bg told me her stategy is to keep the guy out late as possible so he has plenty to drink and is tired .

Then suggest something to eat on the way back to the hotel so he has a full belly.

once in the room he showers first then she stays in the bathroom for ages.

when she comes out the chances are that he will be asleep.

I win she says!!

some times she will also pretend to be asleep hoping he will lose interest

i win again she says!! [/color]

This the typical thinking of some Thais about work isn't it? Do little but get the full pay! ::

Really, it must be boring at times. I just get burned out at work at times, sounds like the same feelings to me!

Jasmine ::

Archived