What % of BGs have HIV/AIDS?

lucky_me

I'm afraid I do have to disagree with what you and the health board say. The American centre for Disease Control CDC said back in 1986 that by the year 2000 50% of all Americans would be dying of AIDS/HIV, thats what they said. They have had to back peddle significantly and muddy the waters as they go.

Looking at the UKs HIV stats, 89% of all HIV cases are male. 11% naturally female. The PC media point out whenever public attention is low, a new hiv epidemic. They tell us that more than 50% of new cases are hetrosexual.

What they arent very visible about is that these new cases are practically all recent African migrants, a lot actually being hospital staff recruited to the UK from Africa due to a nursing shortage.

It has been mooted that a lot come purely for the free HIV treatment and that the hospitals are using there enitire budget on there own staff!! This is another story I wont go in to it now.

I know you mean well WYD, but please dont take all this health service buff as 100% accurate. It very rarely is!

If you want to worry about people falling ill, worry about prostrate cancer or heart disease. Your friends will ultimately die from these very real afflictions, not as trendy I know, but the truth.

STH :hug: :hug:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

Looking at the UKs HIV stats, 89% of all HIV cases are male. 11% naturally female. The PC media point out whenever public attention is low, a new hiv epidemic. They tell us that more than 50% of new cases are hetrosexual.

STH :

I don't think we can assume these numbers mean that it's mainly gay men catching HIV. For one thing men might be getting tested more than women, also, I am sure more men are getting it while abroad than women, then there is the influx of asylum seekers, mostly men. From the Guardian Jan 31 2002:

HIV infection picked up abroad is thought to account for three-quarters of the new cases of HIV, both in people who have gone to live or work abroad and those who have come to live in the UK from countries of higher prevalence

-peter

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

Where is this so called AIDS explosion, I have mentioned it before, but I dont know anyone who knows anyone who knows anyone who has HIV.

Wish I could say the same. Most people with HIV don't admit it for obvious reasons. However, I do know of two couples that are HIV+. The male in one couple died about 6 weeks ago and the wife is in bad shape. I know that the first couple got it through heterosexual intercourse- he is an expat with a very good job and NOT a drug user or bisexual.

I'm sure that I know more people that are HIV+ but they just haven't told me. And I don't expect them to either.

HIV is out there. Don't make the same mistake as others of thinking that it won't happen to you. No one thinks it's going to happen to them.

Cheers!

[color:"green"] If you want to worry about people falling ill, worry about prostrate cancer or heart disease. Your friends will ultimately die from these very real afflictions, not as trendy I know, but the truth.

[/color]

I agree, SOTH. You might add colon cancer to the list. I admire your courage for saying that 'The emperor has no clothes'. For an alternate explanation for the condition of a destroyed immune system, see these links:

http://www.virusmyth.net/aids/

http://www.duesberg.com/

The AIDS establishment attacks those who question their logic in explaining AIDS rather than answering the questions.

This is like arguing that the earth is flat beacuase a very few people say so The stuff on these sites has been disproved years ago, in fact the last time I looked at them there was no documentation after about 1991, and most of it dates from the 80's, dangerous quackery.-peter

This is like arguing that the earth is flat beacuase a very few people say so The stuff on these sites has been disproved years ago, in fact the last time I looked at them there was no documentation after about 1991, and most of it dates from the 80's, dangerous quackery.-peter

"disproved years ago"?

If this is true, could you enlighten us to where and by whom these explanations were disproved? Do you have any URL's to support this statement?

Robert Gallo has made a ton of money off his so-called HIV test and the Pharmaceutical companies are cashing in big time with all the drugs they push. Read the info at the links.

Says Auricman:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

"disproved years ago"?

If this is true, could you enlighten us to where and by whom these explanations were disproved? Do you have any URL's to support this statement?

If you can't find the numerous URLs disproving the Duesberg flat-Earth society then the reasoning behind them would be lost on you.

Cheers!

PS- Did ya hear the one about the guy who invented the pill that changes water into gasoline?

If you can't find the numerous URLs disproving the Duesberg flat-Earth society then the reasoning behind them would be lost on you.

I am not a virologist, so I am dependent on the opinions of those who have worked in this field.

Here are some quotes from people who have expertise in the field. (BTW, notice these are quotes after '91):

[color:"red"] Dr. Kary Mullis, Biochemist, 1993 Nobel Prize for Chemistry:

"If there is evidence that HIV causes AIDS, there should be

scientific documents which either singly or collectively demonstrate

that fact, at least with a high probability. There is no such

document." (Sunday Times (London) 28 nov. 1993)

[/color]

[color:"green"] Dr. Heinz Ludwig Saenger, Emeritus Professor of Molecular Biology

and Virology. Former Director of the Department of Viroid Research,

Max-Planck-Institutes for Biochemy, Muenchen. Robert Koch Award 1978.

"The result of my intensive literature research shows that so far

not one publication exists, in which is being described that HIV

has been isolated, purified, and charaterized by the criteria

of classical virology." (Foreword Mythos AIDS 2000)

[/color]

[color:"blue"] Dr. Dave Rasnick, Biochemist, visiting scientist University of

California at Berkeley:

"In defending the purchased consensus, HIV researchers use

statistical methodologies shown by their inventors to be invalid

and conduct experiments without any controls. They take causes

for effects, correlations for causations, and constants for variables.

Most important, they haven?t stopped AIDS. What they have done

successfully is instilled fear into human sexual relations --

an amorphous fear, which most AIDS professionals as well as

journalists argue has been valuable." (Talk Napoli, Italy, April 2001)

[/color]

Look, if you want worry about this mystical, magical virus, fine; live and let live. But I will confine my worries to real diseases such as heart disease, cancer (both kill about 500,000 people each year in the U.S.), etc.

BTW, there are enough real STD's out there to warrant the use of a condom. I just think we should be realistic about our fears.

So you want to say that AIDS does not exist and the people actually did not die from AIDS, but from a different diseases? And all the people who depend on special AIDS medication to survive all suffer from a undefined diseases???? Come on, do not start this stupid argument again.

Following your argument, the researcher in all countries, western or asian are wrong, even the United Nations. Presumably this whole AIDS thing is a X-Files like conspiracy. There are always people who fight common knowledge, for whatever reason. The world is still flat, right? :banghead:

Archived