Christy Gibson is a fake

Straycat

Can't say I have a lot of time for her, too bland. Anyhow I don't think Jonas and her will last much longer. They got into it by accident and are not really performers.

Interested by your GF comments about Jintara. I saw her in an interview on 'Chumnoom Chom Dao' with the two Mams. She is still very much a country girl despite G-mm-'s bset efforts to suck the personality out of her. Or more like cash in and totally exploit her. The Bird duo is a complete travesty, the man should be shot. :onfire:

Was that the interview when she cried on the TV? BTW she has not been on the grammy label for many years, ever since with master tape. The bird stuff of course has been released on grammy, him being with them. I think she's amazing what ever she does-peter

Peter,

Why was she (Jintara) crying on TV ?

The few times I've seen her on TV, it looked like the interviewers were struggling to get her to speak. Total transformation when she started singing, though.

My one visit to the Mall had Christy on the bill. All I remember is that the g/f said 'She speak Thai funny, same same you' !

well I did not see it but a thai lady board member told me that she saw it, would have been three weeks ago on a monday. It was a performance by some dancers to sow uarin (sp) the song about the tears of a girl from her part of Issan, moved her to tears my friend said-peter

I give her credit for learning how to sing thai but IMO she isn't that great looking nor is she that great a singer. Her and the Jonas guy are just novelty acts IMO and have no true talent. They can have good careers as "performance artists" if they get the right people behind them but they won't make it on talent alone.

Archived