Christy Gibson is a fake

Straycat

>>>I do think though there are quite a few Thai males that have wet dreams about her <<<

not much chance with that though - she and jonas are members of a very strange christian sect, "the family", i had once the misfortune to spend a few hours in a car with some of her friends, that confirmed my dislike for missionaries...

Pretty sure this sect the family used girls to go out 'flirty fishing', this involved shagging the lonely to gain converts. Founded by david berg aka moses david it was forlmerly called the children of god. Berg practised polygamy, not sure about the followers, certainly one of the craziest ever cults, berg predicted the end of the world via a comet, but that was years ago so no sweat-peter

>>>Pretty sure this sect the family used girls to go out 'flirty fishing', this involved shagging the lonely to gain converts. <<<

wouldn't mind that christy, if only she would not talk about religion... :hubba:

>>>certainly one of the craziest ever cults, berg predicted the end of the world via a comet, <<<

those guys were a bit weird, even stranger than the born again ones i seem to have the misfortune to run into everytime i am around the hilltribe areas. :banghead:

She's have Dutch and half English.

According to a magazine from the Thai embassy in Holland, she's trying to get Thai nationality, although she only lived in Thailand for 10 yrs and one needs to have lived here for at least 15 yrs or marry a Thai bloke.

Maybe the latter is a solution..........

• 2 weeks later...

How much do you think that cost? there is a book out about her with lots of pics of the family in, one as jintara as a schoolgirl about 14. The family house looks very nice but not that big.

Today her birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINTARA-peter

Archived