Mid April

Lusty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FieryJack,

Sounds like a plan is starting to come together. Like I said, I will be coming back to Bangkok from Pattaya, with a friend from the USA, who by the way has also meet the UK group.

I think a pre Woodstock meeting that night at the Cat House would be called for, just to prime the pump. Did I say pump? I hope [color:"red"]Rusty[/color], doesn't see this.

• 3 weeks later...

Leo,

Hey you cool old snake ;). Might be an idea to firm up plans re. a meeting place, seeing as how it seems like folks head to Gullivers nowadays, rather than Woodstock? I'll be in BKK as of the afternoon of Friday April 11, therefore game for laughs and drinks at any time after noon. Cathouse would be a good place to kick off? 7-ish? Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers.

jack :drunk:

Fiery Jack wrote:

"....I'll be in BKK as of the afternoon of Friday April 11...."

My God, I will be arriving from London on 11 April and will be able to meet the one and only FJ.

I am flying in on the overnight EVA flight from London (10 April) - will the great man be on the same flight?

Cheers

Fatbastard33

FJ,

Good idea, have a few cold ones, then move over to Gullivers. I will try to be at the Cat House about 6:00 PM.

The 11th will be the day after Norfloxacin 400 leaves and a full week before [color:"red"]Rusty[/color] and that group arrives. What I mean to say, looks like a safe night to prowl.

Archived