Mid April

Lusty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Redbaron:

Proud to say, my liver's back to normal size, and I've cut my booze intake by about 98.4 % since Nov/Dec/Jan trip.

Valuable detox time between now and April 26

I know what you mean. 5 weeks in Nov and Dec in LOS and I calculate that by next week my blood alcohol level will be low enough that I can legally drive again.

[color:"red"]Rusty [/color],

Time to start making plans. I will arrive back to BKK from Pattaya on the 18th for my last 5 nights in the LOS. Charge up your camcorder batteries!!!!!!!!!!

I will take down your pictures at the airport when I arrive. Hopefully, you can get thru Immigration and into the country without to much trouble. I could use a copy of your last perverted trip, when I see you.

I'm coming down with a mate on April 26th. It would be great to hook up for a couple of drinks with a few vets since we will both be newbies.

Our plan is to spend a couple of days in Bangkok then head to an island for a day or two and spend a few days in pattaya!

I suspect that our grand plans will probably go to waste and we will spend our entire trip in the 1st go-go bar we hit ::

Oh, dear.. I too arrive on April 26th, coming from Oz, and arriving at some silly time ike 630 AM (didn't know there was a 630AM in LOS).

Newbies hey?? Come with us lads.

I'm staying somewhere ... can't remember where but it's central.. I'm told. Suk somewhere. Beers sound great!

Archived