Mid April

Lusty

Red, Thanks for the invite!

It looks like we will be staying at the Majestic Suites which I believe is also centrally located. We are in Hong Kong for a couple days and then arrive in LOS around 5:00pm.

65 days and counting ::

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Redbaron:

Oh, dear.. I too arrive on April 26th, coming from Oz, and arriving at some silly time ike 630 AM (didn't know there was a 630AM in LOS).

Newbies hey?? Come with us lads.

I'm staying somewhere ... can't remember where but it's central.. I'm told. Suk somewhere. Beers sound great!

Not a newbie, but......

My GF leaves BKK on the 25th. I leave Majestic on the 25th, moving to Nana. Gotta be good boy at Majestic since GF knows staff. Leave on the 28th. Keep me in mind for, well, just about anything!

Fiery Jack, I missed you that night (Dec 20th) at the Cat House and latter at Woodstock. I will be back in Bangkok April 18th (from Pattaya) for my last 5 nights in the Kingdom. It will give [color:"red"]Rusty[/color], one night to warm the city back up, before I return. Or wind it up!

LeoTex,

Game on :) . Sorry I missed you too on the Xmas sojourn: I got to Woodstock late courtesy of Don Muang Immigration & Customs Ltd. :rolleyes: and you'd fled to more joyous pastures or whatever. Roll on the Spring, eh. Looks like we're shaping up for Friday April 18th at Woodstock, early evening, if I'm not very much mistaken? ;)

Can't wait.

j :hubba:

Looks like I'm staying at the 'M' in Bangkok. The general 'meeting point' (last time anyway) was the beer garden anytime between 3 and 8 for a starting point.. also a bar oin soi 10. Don't think it's still there though.

I'm the good looking bloke with the ponytail. Very hansum etc etc. As I said, I arrive 26th (AM), I'll PM my phone number when I get one.

Says Redbaron:

I am the good looking bloke with the ponytail. Very hansum etc etc. As I said, I arrive 26th (AM), I'll PM my phone number when I get one. And we can meet up at Casanovas where i usually hang out

:o :o :o

RovinEye,

I'll be easy to spot at the Majestic while your there with your GF. I'll look like a kid in a candy store taking two of everything!

Just hope you dont get the room below me or you will be listening to my bedsprings all weekend. ::

Archived