Simple pleasures

Ranger

hall,

OK, I'm almost 40 but girls think I am mid-twenties. However, I am no Brad Pitt and I am very used to being totally ignored by girls of all ages in the States, so it's quite a kick to get all the interest over here (not only from the bar girls either).

elef,

That's sort of the deal I have with my GF too. Can see any girl once and only for ST. I cheat on this often though, but am not looking to replace her, which is her big worry.

Ranger

Simple pleasures?

Getting on a taxi in Pattaya, and waiting to see who gets on with you as you stop numerous times.You are in close proximity to everyone and the flirting is great.Eye contact is unavoidable and watching the newbies get flustered with their new surroundings is always a laugh.

Simple pleasure No 2?

Going into a go go bar wearing a Fabian Barthez goalkeeping shirt and signing autographs for the waitresses. laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Going into a go go bar wearing a Fabian Barthez goalkeeping shirt and signing autographs for the waitresses.

No what you need are the looks of David Beckham, the don't fuck with me attitude of Roy Keane, the patter od Dennis Irwin and the sexual stamina of Dwight Yorke....and yes, I suppose the pulling power of Fabien Barthez.

Archived