where the girls live

Big Kev

One of my most fond memories of bargirl accomadation was on Samuii, where a BG from one of my regular bars found me one night after an all day(s?) drinking session lying unconscious in the gutter (this was before they concreted the road and yes, it was raining!)

Obviously she could recognise a sexy man when she saw one!

After she managed to get me out of the road I managed to advise her that I had drunk all my money ("money go bye bye...burp"), so I couldn't get a taxi to my hotel, even if I could remember WTF it was. So she took me "home" to her room which she shared with half a dozen of so other girls from the same bar.

I remember collapsing and passing out on a mat (her bed!) and then waking up sometime later whilst I was having sex with her and then being vaguely aware of the girls being awake either side of me (2 foot away) on their beds / sleeping mats - no doubt wishing that this drunken smelly farang would hurry up and pass out again - or at least get a shower!

In the morning I did at least have the courtesy to be slightly embarrased about the drunken state I had been in (those were the days!)

The room was clean enough but it was cramped as they had sleeping mats for around a dozen girls, no doubt to encourage them not to want to live there 24/7.

Anyway, to cut a long story short as I was waiting for money to arrive from the UK I still had no money to pay for her services "rendered" so I ended up stuck with her for a few days, and funnily enough she turned out to be the half sister of a "previous" BG - I had just assumed that "me sister" was the usual "I sat next to her on the bus down from Issaan".

Happy days. Happy memories smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by peesooahbkk:

A third was a Katoey friend who lived in Pattya (I met "her" in Singapore). I went to Pattya on a lark, and called her to say hello. She met me, and brought me home - to a very nice two-bedroom house. I ended up staying there - I was amazed at what "she" had achieved. I went out with her in Pattaya, and everywhere we went, they recognized her and rolled out the red carpet.

Butterfly

I'm going to attempt a bit of David Blaine-style magic here. I want you to think very hard about this girl, concentrate now, then I want you to click on this link:

http://members.tripodasia.com.sg/sutinee/

Did it work?!?

LG

From my personal experience as limited as I have. I have seen what would be regarded as cramped bordering on squalor by western standards and nice, also by western standards.

The difference in living situations seems to be one of two factors 1) How much money the women make and 2) How much money they are trying to save.

If you're not making money, you have no choice but to sleep 2 or 3 or up to 15-20 in a room. Until some farung is sending you a monthly stipend. There are some that have farungs sending money and choose to live in a nice apartment or stay in a room behind or above the bar to save that money for family, etc.

I know of one that had a wealty Swiss send her money, stayed in a cramped place and opened her own bar.

There are 8 million stories in the naked city.

quote:

Originally posted by Big Kev:

Just wondering if anyone has visited bar girls at their homes. I don't mean gone back to their family villages, but the actual rooms or apartments they stay at in BKK or Pattaya.

Curious as to living conditions, roommates, conveniences, etc.

I know a mamasan who's got a nice 2.5 million baht 4 BR / 3 BATH home in pattaya that she bought with her german boyfriend of 20 years. Her 3 daughters and 1 neice used to all live with her - all bar girls or former bar girls. One of them seems to be a mamasan in grooming - she handles the books and only goes with the occasional japanese customer.

I once took a bg from a beerbar in Pattaya and she said she wanted to go home to change her clothes before going out on the town with me.

So we got in a baht bus and it drove down second rd into soi honey, along soi buakhao, then I got lost. It was dark. About 20 minutes later we were still going! Suddenly it stopped in an unlit, deserted street.We got out and she went running up to a closed shop that had it's metal shutters pulled down and started hammering on them. After a few minutes the upstairs lights came on, a sidedoor opened and we went in. I got quite a surprise once inside. It was a cafe which wouldn't have looked out of place in London's leicester square: Tiled floor, nice tables, bigscreen TV, well decorated.And both her parents were sitting there!!! She went upstairs to change. I sat awkwardly for over half an hour. Her father offered me a beer. They deliberately woke her young brother - 10-ish - to come and greet me.I kept thinking, "Do they know where she works?" Fortunately they couldn't speak English. When my date returned her parents quizzed me: my age, profession etc. As we left her mother invited me for Sunday dinner. I still haven't a clue where I was.

I have been to the rooms of 3 'bar' girls. One was a dancer from G-Spot, who lived in an old apartment building on a small soi off of Suk Soi 50. The building had several rooms on either side off a dark, narrow hallway. The room was about 3 x 4 meters, one bare-bulb hanging from the ceiling for light, one outlet box for her rice cooker and ceiling fan, a double-bed mattress on the floor, a small wire-frame vinyl-covered wardrobe to hang her clothes, and a small wire rack shelf unit sitting on the floor for a couple pairs of shoes and a few odds and ends. No water, there must have been a communal bathroom somewhere in the building. The wall along the hallway went up only 6 feet, the top 2 feet open to the hallway covered by chickenwire to provide ventillation. I think she told me she paid 2000 baht per month in rent.

The other two girls were hostess/singers at predominantly Thai sing-song cafes. They both had similar, very typical, rooms about 40 sq meters with the small veranda / bathroom combination along the outside wall. One had a nice bed, dresser, and wardrobe. The other had dresser and wardrobe and a small fridge but no bed. Both had stereos.

None of the three had roommates.

Regards,

First time this happened to me was with a girl from Nana. I was living out beyond Bangna and she was very reluctant to travel that far with someone she didn't know and wouldn't go beyond the short-time place in the Plaza. This was very much against my own policy but I liked the girl a lot so I agreed.

After the deed was done we went for some noodles and she suggested that I save myself the journey home and sleep in her room. She lived in Machim apartments at the back of Bucky's, quite a nice room really. I had a bit of a restless night, kept being woken up by noises and somebody moving around the room. When I finally woke up in the morning I discovered that I was now sharing the room with 7 girls! 2 genuine sisters of the girl I was with, 2 nieces and another 2 sisters from a different family. 6 of the 7 worked in the same bar - the other was too young (though 7 years later she is working about 20 yards away). I had a very lovely day and then when it got to 7.00 pm they all got ready, very demurely, under sheets and towels and we went back to the bar where they took their kit off and went to work!

Their room was raided several times by the police who, seeing the accumulated shoes of half a dozen bargirls outside the door, assumed there was a big card game taking place!

Lovely family.

Hey Long Gun -

No, this wasn't the one. Mine's name was "Wan" - usually found at Crazy Horse in Orchard Towers.

Wan was comparable, but not quite as good looking as Sutinee.

That's really a bloke????? She puts about 99.5% of the real girls I've ever seen to shame.

I might have to reconsider my preferences.... :-)

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

Archived