Identical Twins in LongGun

El_Tel

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah they ok not bad - especially as a 3some :hubba:

only 1 of them easily take it up her arse though, but the other makes up for it with a mindblowing BJ technique...

just too bad they just want 'up to you' money only!

come on don't be shy just take them out & you can easily find out na khap :)

:grinyes:

Says ib13:

yeah they ok not bad - especially as a 3some :hubba:

only 1 of them easily take it up her arse though, but the other makes up for it with a mindblowing BJ technique...

come on don't be shy just take them out & you can easily find out na khap
:)

Now that is stange! When I went with them (met up outside so I wouldn't have to pay BF), it was the other one that took it easily up the ass, and the one you said did that was the one that gave the excellent BJ. Maybe a career change for them? Same-same up to you money tho.

Never got to the yellow line! Every time I went there I knew who I wanted as soon as I walked in. Well, once before I walked in, as I saw her outside, just pulled her in by the hand. (2 hours later she was a very surprised and happy taxi driver! But that is another story. ) So everytime Marc or his (now) wife asked if I am ready for the line up, I say no need. I WANT HER!

It really brings romance back into the scene. As I follow the 2 up the (never ending) stairs, I can always anticipate and wonder... Now how does SiLeakHunt so elequently put it????

I almost always seems to go for the same girl also at eden who surpricingly still hang around year after year. good for me though as choosing would otherwise be difficult for me. only thing to decide then is for her to choose her friend or should I just enjoy her all alone :dunno: tough choices in LOS :hubba:

Says ib13:

come on don't be shy just take them out & you can easily find out na khap
:)

'Up to you' money? Mmmm, that's a bit tricky and a little silly. Someone could just kick them out in the am with 50 baht for a taxi. How much were they, 1500 all night?

I'm not shy about approaching them it's just that there's a few other girls I'm seeing in LG and it could get a bit messy.

Archived