Germany: Hooker for EUR 15

Says Peter1964:

Well the pirces, probably it is matter of offer and demand. As you might have read, the German economy is not the very best in the moment.

Well, reading a German P4P board, I have never heard of such a low price. Lowest I have read is 30 Euro ~ 30 US, but only smoking, and mostly the service seems to be according to the price. The girl must have been in need or Peter is extremly handsome:grinyes:

As far as I know the average price for girls in apartments is 100-150 Euro a hour. Girls working in the streets of course are cheaper, but many of the very cheap ones seem to be junkies.

PS: For those who are interested in haveing a look at some German professionals around Cologne/Duesseldorf: sexrelax

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can assure you BJ for less than 30eur are definately avail in FRA & other german hotspots as 30eur is the going rate in ripoff paris!!!

Going rate in FRA eros centers for full service encounters used to could be had for 40DEM, but as the euro was introduced expectations may have hiked, but 20eur should still be possible especially for BJ only :grinyes:

Says ib13:

I can assure you BJ for less than 30eur are definately avail in FRA & other german hotspots as 30eur is the going rate in ripoff paris!!!

Going rate in FRA eros centers for full service encounters used to could be had for 40DEM, but as the euro was introduced expectations may have hiked, but 20eur should still be possible especially for BJ only
:grinyes:

OK, I checked a German board for the Cologne region and I read that there is acutally one place in Cologne where you can receive full service for 30 Euros without being ripped off. Not bad!

The introduction of the Euro had a substantial effect on prices in the sex-business,at least in my country it had: in some areas the price for 15 min. full-service used to be 50 NLG (22,50 Euro/USD). When the Euro came the price was suddenly 50 Euro (50USD).

So,the price was more than doubled!

Archived