Germany: Hooker for EUR 15

I am not a specialst in German brothels :devil:, but what I have read on german boards the service in private apartments seem to be better, but more expensive.

Private apartments are usually advertised in local newspapers and on the net.

I like the Reeperbahn even I haven't been there for years. It is a good mix of clubs, bars, sex shows e.g.. Best is to take a friend who knows the scene, then it will be no problem to party until dawn.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if reeperbahn these days is anything like say amsterdam window knocking shops sure no BBBJ expected for those 40EUR/15min, but if there's some FKK's(fuck clubs) BBBJ's is the specialty & what american sex tourists travel to europe for in tours :hubba:

however don't worry I'll get out clean except for a shitloads of smooth weizen :beer:

Price is what the market can bear. I know a lawyer, in the US, willing to spend several hundred dollars for a good time. Why was he willing to spend so much, because he did not know where to go to get it cheaper. Some of my best times in the US was when it was free. The best one I paid for was also my cheapest - only $10.00. She was gorgeous. I have noticed that many men brag of how much they spend, but I think the emphasis should be on quality. If it is free, that is great. If you have to pay a little, that is okay also. If a guy can get it for free, or almost free, and have a good time, that is the way it should be.

ib13 said:

if reeperbahn these days is anything like say amsterdam window knocking shops sure no BBBJ expected for those 40EUR/15min, but if there's some FKK's(fuck clubs) BBBJ's is the specialty & what american sex tourists travel to europe for in tours :hubba:

however don't worry I'll get out clean except for a shitloads of smooth weizen :beer:

Try: www.fkk-oase.de or http://www.atlantis-therme.de

MaW

MightyMouse said:

Price is what the market can bear. I know a lawyer, in the US, willing to spend several hundred dollars for a good time. Why was he willing to spend so much, because he did not know where to go to get it cheaper. Some of my best times in the US was when it was free. The best one I paid for was also my cheapest - only $10.00. She was gorgeous. I have noticed that many men brag of how much they spend, but I think the emphasis should be on quality. If it is free, that is great. If you have to pay a little, that is okay also. If a guy can get it for free, or almost free, and have a good time, that is the way it should be.

Beware! The free encounters are mostly the most expensive!

MaW

Archived