Another one goes to a GTG. What's Happening ????

And so far a happy one

------------------------------------

Maybe i misread the time LT spent with her in person, but if only one week, I know a lot of happy ones "so far" in Pattaya, Thailand and other places. Hell, it took about 3 years for my GF to show me her Dragon Lady side!!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No offense taken, to each their own, we are both very happy, and that is all that matters, we are more like equals also, in our outlook on life and she is actually financially better off than I am, which should give all of you a little more insight ."

Good luck Lovethai. I also think its a wise descision to not go into deep discussions here, its not as you are looking for advice.

Cheers and enjoy your relationship!

Thanks for understanding I am not interested in being a topic of discussion, or debating with present or former sex travellers the merits of different relationships.

This board has been very helpful with information concerning Thailand, and has helped me greatly, but it will never become a forum for my daily ups and downs, there are enough other people here who feel the need to tell every detail of their life, I am sure mine would be quite boring and routine.

lovethai

Archived