Stones ticket wanted

I need one Rolling Stones ticket for the April 8th show in Bangkok. I will be in Bangkok on the 25th of March and will also be traveling to Pattaya and would be willing to come to your location to pick up the ticket. I will pay cash or barter (need an item that is hard to find in Thailand?) let me bring it to you.

I bought my tickets and faxed my information in the hopes that they will hold my tickets beyond the four days they describe on the web site. They don't respond to my e-mail request for confirmation and I am unsure that they will not drop my ticket order. I will be in LOS on the 26th and it seems that tickets may still be available at that time.

Rowdog-

I sent them a note that I couldn't pickup tickets within 4 days and got this reply:

Dear XXXX-

Please send me a copy of the confirmation email you receive after the purchase. Please then fax signed copies of passport and both sides of your credit card to 66-2262-3898 (please add your order no. to the top of each page).

We will then hold the tickets at the venue for you to pick up 1 hour before the show, please bring copies of your passport and both sides of your credit card.

Regards

TTM Online

Good Luck.

April 8, Section G, seats A01 and A02!

KK

Archived