Tokyo here I come.!!!!!

Planning to make a two week trip to Tokyo and possibly Osaka during the first two weeks of July.

Will u regular guys Roppongi, Jp1, and UAL875 be in this fantastic city at that time. Anyone else going to be there then.

And a question for the locals. When do the high schools break up in July. Will there be plenty of uniforms on the streets during the first half of July?

See you then

Uniformguy.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says uniformguy:

Planning to make a two week trip to Tokyo and possibly Osaka during the first two weeks of July.

Will u regular guys Roppongi, Jp1, and UAL875 be in this fantastic city at that time. Anyone else going to be there then.

And a question for the locals. When do the high schools break up in July. Will there be plenty of uniforms on the streets during the first half of July?

See you then

Uniformguy.

I'll make sure that we meet at least once. The summer break for high schools (schools in general) always starts on July 20th and lasts until end of August. That's just ok because you can see all the uniforms you like. ;) Looking forward to meet you. :)

Says uniformguy:

Be sure to take some valium with you, otherwise you will go crazy in the packed trains with all the cute schoolgirls in their pleated skirts around you :grinyes:. Even me who is neither in teens under 20 nor in uniforms developed some wild fantasies while commuting every day in the subway. :devil:

Anyway, if I had more money :: we could meet in July in Tokyo

Wow, your trip is four months away and you are already posting - talk about excited! I should be around so we can connect. You will have no problem finding uniformed cuties and others in short skirts since July is hot as a motherfucker here. In June I'll turn my sensors up a notch and will take mental notes of where I see the most uniforms so that you can stake your territory easier. However, just let me know when and where you are going hunting so I can avoid that part of town while you are out and about. :p Don't know about needing valium, but you may want to accept the complimentary packet of tissues handed out (often by cute uniformed gals) to wipe off the drool and anything else... I'll probably take a "pass" on uniform seek and destroy missions as my gf is a flight attendant and I can see her and her friends "in costume" whenever I want...

Well uniformguy, I should be here in Tokyo sometime around then between bikini inspections at the beach! :D

There's an image club you'd love where the gals dress up as schoolgirls, policewomen, stewardesses, nurses etc.

If you're planning on going to Osaka, you may want to look into getting a rail pass as the savings are huge. 120 days and counting, hey?

There's an image club you'd love where the gals dress up as schoolgirls, policewomen, stewardesses, nurses etc.

MY MY MY!!!!! You're making ME wanna go there. ::

I'm getting all sweaty here already and I don't even have this uniform-fetish like Mr. Uniformguy.

You guys aren't making it very easy on him as these 120 days will most definitely be his most painful and LONGEST 4 months. :banghead:

120 days. Let's hope he makes it. :) Would be a shame to see him crawl, from long suffering and desire, out of the Osaka airport and die in front of that crowded and uniformed image club.

Says kamui:

wild fantasies while commuting every day in the subway

...most of which, as I recall, are actively catered to by some tiny joint or another stuffed into the vertical warrens in Kabukicho :hubba:.

Hey thanks for the responses guys good to hear you will be around.

Please tell me more about this image club........can you take me or is it like most of the places with a sign on the door saying Japanese only.

Anywhere else interesting that is open to foreigners, and I don't mean places full of Thai and Filipino gals.

But really I like just hanging around Ikebukuro in the late afternoon.....

I am a bit wary of the trains these days as I get too excited and the girls are getting much better at reporting you for touching. There have even been a few stories recently about guys being accused and jailed even thought they have done nothing.

I would really like to find a few pretty girls up for some soft core photography, girl next door type stuff.

Wild Alaska will u be about at that time, it would be good to meet you and your wife considering that is my ultimate goal. as u know.

Uniformguy

Archived