Tokyo here I come.!!!!!

ehhhh no I'm afraid I cannot remember we never did get a good chance to chat............you'll have to remind me.

Going away to a holiday home with four of them this weekend so will let u know what happens. These girls are fellow students I see them almost every day so I have to tread carefully. To be honest there is only one really attractive one in the whole bunch but she is chasing the young aussie surfers.

Uniformguy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roppongi, thanks for a bunch of great j-links, so whenever I manage to make it back to japan I'll put it to good use ::

Anyways just stumbled on a few naughty posts on other sites regarding the chocking stuff that apparantly only exists in Japan. Guess LOS is almost a family resort in comparasin :grinyes:

So wondered if you could verify or even better clarify & comment on those 2 services:

Volenteer visitors get to fuck a J-girl on stage in this Club! :bow:

Multiple BJ/Sex with multiple 'unknown' girls in Pink Saloons :hubba: :dunno:

In comparison with patpong shows or even Amserdam offerings those Japanese guys have all the coolest options, but I suppose it's because they can afford it & those J-girls are just :hug:

Says Uniform Guy: "I am a bit wary of the trains these days as I get too excited and the girls are getting much better at reporting you for touching. There have even been a few stories recently about guys being accused and jailed even thought they have done nothing..."

There was a French guy where I lived in Japan a couple of years ago who asked a couple of schoolgirls on a train politely, in Japanese, if they could help him locate a bar in front of the station. They chatted and seemed to be willing to help him but when the train pulled in they fucked off and got a guard and he was dragged to the police "koban" box, kept there for almost two hours while he protested that he'd done nothing wrong. The girls' parents rolled up too. The fuzz basically told him that if he apologised (even though he hadn't done anything: the girls were claiming he was asking to "date" them for sex: known as enjo-kosai in Japan and very fashionable back then) he'd be let off with a warning, but if he refused to do so he would be arrested. Shitting himself, he relented and said sorry.

Most scary thing in his case was he was assured by the police that, as he'd apologised the matter would go no further. But one of the girls fathers went to his workplace (he worked for a small import business) and threatened to go to the newspapers if he wasn't dismissed. Luckily the boss was one of the French guy's best mates. The Boss assured the old cunt he'd fire his friend then did nothing about it. French dude's still working there to this day I think. Scary stuff though...

Watch where you put your umbrella. :o

jack ::

IB13, screwing a girl on stage is somewhat unusual in J-land. As the club's in Okinawa, I think it's targeting foreigners as most Japanese prefer a bit more discretion.

As for the pink saloons, they're everywhere and, as I said before, are good value for money.

In comparison with patpong shows or even Amserdam offerings those Japanese guys have all the coolest options,

I disagree, Thailand has way far more variety and hard core shows.

Well said Fiery, there was a similar case recently where a young gal had a guy arrested for groping her on a train. Spent 3 months in the slammer, lost job, etc. Cried innocent the whole time and took it to court where the gal broke down and said she lied and she just wanted to milk him for some money.

Another version of the scam is with teen hookers who meet their johns through web sites. After a few sessions, her boyfriend rings up and says pay up or we'll tell the cops you were screwing an underage gal.

Nasty shit.

Thanks for your input.

I agree LOS has the widest variety, but as I said how naughtier than 'audience screwing a show girl for free on stage' or screwing/BJ multiple girls in a pink salon' can you get? Ok perhaps I should forget about what shows are on offer in patpong & compare with what some guys post about screwing girls in soi cowboy diddling bars :hubba:

Anyways what's on offer in J-land might not be best deals, but certainly different :eek:

Enjoy! :D

Says Roppongi:

Well said Fiery, there was a similar case recently where a young gal had a guy arrested for groping her on a train. Spent 3 months in the slammer, lost job, etc. Cried innocent the whole time and took it to court where the gal broke down and said she lied and she just wanted to milk him for some money.

Another version of the scam is with teen hookers who meet their johns through web sites. After a few sessions, her boyfriend rings up and says pay up or we'll tell the cops you were screwing an underage gal.

Nasty shit.

Well, it?s not always the guy who's innocent. Groping seems to be widely spread among male Japanese. Even teachers cannot resist groping young kids. Here?s an article:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?fd20030323tc.htm#2

Says Roppongi:

To bring it back into perspective: even if there some cases of girls who wrongly accuses a male for groping, the problem of sekuhara (sexual harassment) of women seems to be wide spread in Japan. Until a decade ago most women felt so ashamed when a male groped them in the train or something equal happened in the offices that they did not tell anybody. This was a free ticket for the "gropers". One of the gropers even published a book about his behavior in trains.

Nowadays, because the young women are more courageous :applause: the gropers are caught more often - the women react more aggressively to them and this problem is not a public taboo anymore. How wide spread the problem is shows the reaction of a train company in Tokyo which attached to some evening trains "women only" cars (If I remember right it is the Chuo-Line, but I am not sure)

Several years ago we had serious problems with gropers in our company. Being in charge for personnel matters, some girls came to me and reported these incidents. I contacted the union about it but, as expected, they expressed their regret but did not want to do anything about it. They just insisted that this is normal in Japan and cannot be considered as ?sexual harassment?. It took me several meetings to ?convince? the male only union to agree, that we establish in our ?rules of employment? a paragraph which clearly says, that ?groping? and other sexual assaults will lead to immediate dismissal. Since that time no such incidents have occurred. It?s amazing how many Japanese males still consider ?groping? as fun and not as an insult

Archived