Tokyo here I come.!!!!!

uniformguy,

I envy you! I've heard some great stories, and seen a few films too featuring cutie Japenese schoolgirls. I do hope to feast my own eyes upon these delights some day.

Here in BKK, it's the university gals that really catch my eye! Not to mention some of the nurses that I've had the good fortune to behold in some Thai hospitals.

Take photos!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NPP

You don't even have to go to Japan, just take a trip to Pattaya and go to the Electric Blue go go on Walking Street. The waitresses in that bar are wearing a uniform that is almost the same as the Japanese high school girls. :) :) :)

Thanks Roppongi see u soon.

Uniformguy

Maybe sooner than you think. UAL and myself are trying to put together a June trip to LOS. You gonna be around?

I hope you're partial to the odd babe in a yukata (sexy summer kimono.) July 'tis the season.

Yeah the yukata is good, love the colours, but there is something about the way it hugs the girls bum that just makes me want to slide my hands inside..... :D :D :D

I'll be in Pattaya from 20 June until 25 June and BKK from 25 to 30 June. I fly to Tokyo on the night flight on the 30th. Will be in Tokyo for a week and then go to Osaka.

What are your plans?

Uniformguy

I love pulling the rip cord around the yukata and watch everything fall out. :D

The plan? The plan is to hack through the thick chain that's tied me to my desk for months and get to Thailand around mid June!

Hey UG I have some good news... I did not realize that one of the guys in the office is a fellow pervert. So, in the name of research of course, he has taken me under his wing to show me his seedy "spots" in Shinjuku, Shibuya, et al. Last night we hit a strip joint which featured Japanese (and other Asian) chicks in various garb (wedding dress, housewife in kitchen, and a host of other shit that I forgot but nothing schoolgirl). The funnest part was after each performance the old polaroid camera was busted out and for 500 yen a pop you could take photos of the chick wearing whatever or nothing at all and she will pose for you in any position - my favorite being "V-open" and "M open" although someone requested "V max" which was pretty cool. Just use your imagination! Oh yeah, this place had a VIP room (where the extras take place :hubba:) but for some reason it was not in operation last night.. Next week BJ bar update.... :devil:

You just never know who is working at the next desk do you?

Thanks for the research and I look forward to repeating the trip with you in a few weeks. I have managed to penetrate one or two of these strip clubs in Shinjuku and really enjoyed them. However I was never really excited about the camera thing. Especially since most of the photos didn't come out properly 'cos the flash was too bright. Some one told me that the reason the Japanese guys get so excited is that pubic hair and genetalia are usually covered by a mosaic in most publications and films so a strip club is one place they can see and photograph a girls most secret place.

Look forward to seeing another show they are much better than the U.K. 'cos the girls are so pretty. :p :p :p

I await your next report with eager anticipation.

Uniformguy.

as I am typing this there is a reprt on the radio about Japanese police raiding the houses of this weird new cult who want to rescue a seal !!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

Archived