Tokyo here I come.!!!!!

This post is from Roppongi, who is out of town right now. I post this on his behalf:

JP1, Kamui, I never said groping doesn't exist, rather, thanks to a few teen tarts, the innocent are sometimes forced to apologize for something they never did, pay compensation or take a tough rap. Look at Fiery's example. Sure, there's still many groping cases that go unreported.

The women's only train was the Keiyo Line in Tokyo and a few in the Kansai area. The worst groper train in Tokyo is the Saikyo Line due to herds of commuters and the length between stops out in Saitama. It also may have women only carriages now.

On a lighter note, I was on a train last summer and thought it strange that three guys were sitting right across from this gal in an empty carriage. I walked by and soon realized the attraction: White panties! Well a few stops later, we had to change trains and these dudes were trying to play it cool but as soon as the gal sat down, there was a huge battle for the front row seats. What a tease!

Roppongi

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booked my tickets today sounds like the plane is going to be pretty empty. Should be in Tokyo for the first week in July and then going down to Osaka to met up with some friends.

So who is going to be in Tokyo first week of July?

If anyone has any advice on how to find an English teaching job in Japan at 50 I would willingly buy dinner in exchange for any info.

Hope to meet up then.

Uniformguy

UG,

as I said before, most probably I'll be in Tokyo beginning of July.

Perhaps Roppongi has some connex to institutions who will employ English teachers. I'm not sure but I don't think that your age will be important. Maybe you PM him.

Thanks a lot for the almost instant reply this board never ceases to amaze me!! I won't be moving to Tokyo until this time next year so no real hurry with the info. Just trying to build up a bit of a network before I make the move next year.

I will email u again at the end of June from BKK.

Look forward to meeting you. When I met UAL in BKK some time ago we managed about ten minutes before he shot off to a bar hope we can manage a bit more this trip.

Uniformguy

I intend to still be in Tokyo in July. As I mentioned, I can point you to the uniformed cuties but you are on your own cowboy in your pursuits (or whatever it is that you do!). :: Me and Roppongi-san have been talking about shlepping over to BKK but getting our schedules to match is a monstrous task. But somehow we always make time to take the beer here in Japan and say stupid things like "good for you, good for me" or "once was hansum". :drunk:

Maybe this thread in general discussion could be of interest for you:

tread about teaching englisch in SEA or J

I would like to be in Japan, but currently it is impossible for me to go there. And I presume you know that it will be terrible hot and humid in July, especially in Kyoto and the mosquitos will love you. Actually thats the time of the year when all Gaijin who can afford it will leave the country. (I only write this to keep my envy under control :doah:)

Thanks Kamui I have been following that post.

Looking forward to meeting u again UAL875 maybe we can share a bit more time this trip, and don't worry if u point me in the right direction I can indulge alone!!!!!!

Will email u from BKK at the end of June and we can agree a suitable watering hole! I hear a new onsen has opened in Tokyo.

Uniformguy

I can probably point you in the right direction to find a teaching job here Uniform Guy, not that I teach myself.

What qualifications do you have? Where do you want to live? etc , etc.

If you're not intending to move over till next year, I suggest you collect job postings (or I can send them to you monthly) and you contact employers telling them when you'll be arriving.

Apart from inspecting uniforms and getting your rocks off, what do you want to do in Japan this July?

Hi Roppongi

Have u read my post in 'How to pick up Tokyo girls' re getting my rocks off. My success in Japan as a gaijin has been piss poor so 'getting my rocks off' without having to pay for it would be great.

I am planning to shove an add in Metropolis advertising my arrival and see who picks it up..............

Would also like to find some willing models for photography fun. But really I am in the process of trying to build up a network of contacts and friends so that when I make the move I will not be alone. I have a TEFL cert and two years teaching experience. Assuming I pass my exams here I will have a BA Asian Studies by this time next year.

I had lunch today with three of the Jap girls here and they were horrified to hear I was going in July......'cos the weather is so hot, humid, and wet, but I am aware of that. I have no choice anyway as that is our mid semester break in OZ.

Hope to meet u when I arrive and would welcome a chat on the teaching scene.........thanks for all the help.

Uniformguy

Hi Roppongi

Have u read my post in 'How to pick up Tokyo girls' re getting my rocks off. My success in Japan as a gaijin has been piss poor so 'getting my rocks off' without having to pay for it would be great.

Yes, just read it now. Well let's see how you go this time. Like most Asian countries, good personality and a few intros win out over good looks.

I am planning to shove an add in Metropolis advertising my arrival and see who picks it up..............

Good idea. I suggest a two-pronged attack.

"Athletic CEO visiting Japan seeks horny English-speaking guide with a uniform fettish..."

If that fails to pull 'em in, try a more subtle, "Temple-loving Irish tourist visiting in July seeks friendly female guide for possible romance."

I have a TEFL cert and two years teaching experience. Assuming I pass my exams here I will have a BA Asian Studies by this time next year.

You shouldn't have too many difficulties with your qualifications/experience.

I had lunch today with three of the Jap girls here and they were horrified to hear I was going in July......'cos the weather is so hot, humid, and wet, but I am aware of that. I have no choice anyway as that is our mid semester break in OZ.

The rainy season should be over by then. Yes, it's hot, so become a lifesaver at the beach!

Archived