Thai Son of WTO head faces rape charge in London

gene1944

Prinn, the 25 years old son of WTO Director General Supachai Panitchpakdi (formerly Dep. PM of Thailand), has been accused of two rape charges in London. His alleged victim is an 18 yrs old woman who was an acquantance. Prinn was formerly a student at London School of Economics and worked for Merrill Lynch and was running his own Thai restaurant. Father is extremely upset with son. (from The Mail on Sunday Feb 23).

Odd, this news hasn't hit the papers in Bangkok.

'A spell in the Scrubs or Strangeways will do the little hi-so fucker the power of good, he'll earn his brown wings!'.

come on Phil you know the score.

prison on England means single cells,computers,gourmet food,would the son of a Thai diplomat get treated badly?.

and no way would he be subjected to contact with nice young men in the shower who offer to give hime a soapie.... :grinyes:

You must be a daily mail reader I spent long enoungh in Brixton last year and didnt see any gourmet food no single cells and the only P.C I saw was when i left a note was made thats what i recall what world is it you leave in and do you really think this kid is going straigth to an open for two rape charges this is not really aflame but idoits that dont know what there talking about get to me :onfire:

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

Innocent until proven gulity though. If he has done it, it will be marvelous that he cant buy himself out of the trouble.

STH

Yeah, I have to admit to a small sense of satisfaction when people who you know would never have to face up to anything they do at home, are made to face the music somewhere else.

Whilst I have never seen the inside of these prisons the Main London jails of the Scriubs, Brixton etc. have a reputation for not being much fun.

If he is on remand he will probably be in one of those prisons and if convicted for rape he is not going to get to an open prison very easily.

Archived