Bandung,Indonesia

Sundanese (West Java) girls in general tend to be fair skinned also they are rumored to be more sexually extrovert. That may just be a comparison with Javanese girls. They are also called materialistis, sadis,and mata duitan (which also means materialistic literally money eyed). For some reason the pimps on Jalan Asia Afrika and around the park always wear white sneakers/trainers, although a motivated person shouldn't have any trouble meeting girls without a go between.

ag

Bandung is a pleasant town ..... relaxing.... with excellent food and beautiful countryside ... and very boring :sleeping: ...

It's only the shadow of what it was years ago (now you'll find only few old dragons in North Sea Bar or others expat bars), and all discos (Caesar, Planet 2001,LA,Studio East...) are dead on week days, quite boring on weekends; only Tropicana Cafe in Jean Street is worth a visit on weekends, with live music and good indonesian crowd, but don't expect to meet girls above 6/7 .... Fun Pub in Sheraton (Dago) can be acceptable on Friday night ;

Daytime you can hang around in Plaza Indah mall, or up to the cafe in Dago for having a beer and watching sunset above the town, but without expecting too much ...

All my friends expats living there have only one thing in mind, to go to Jakarta for the week-end to party and find decent girls !!

Cheers

Don't fall for Bandung.. I too heard it was filled with lovely ladies.. I was going to go down there and teach English.. Bandung is not that great.. Jakarta was significantly better for women!! No doubt on that one. Bandung was boring and very dirty.. everywhere in Indonesia is dirty.. but at least Jakarta has alot of available women everywhere.. Bandung was pretty boring at night.

I went to the 'best' bars in Bandung.. and mostly really old expats.. and a few not very attractive girls.. a few around Bandung as anywhere.. but nothing noticeable..

Jakarta is jackpot of available women.

The good old days of Bandung are long gone. I dropped in there a few months ago to see if anything was cooking... Ended up at staying a the Sherarot with a BYO from JKT.

The bar was ok but nothing to rave about. Gone are the days of Marabu, SE, Fire, where you could fill a week in crusing for chicks and have plenty of fun. At least I was there for it ... :: ::

Gado nice to see you back :: after let's say, more than one year of silence on the Jakarta thread ?

Anyway agree that the Sheraton in Bandung is really perfect for a few days retreat with a cutie :angel: !

Cheers, hope to hear from you soon ;

Prosal, glad to be back. Had alot of catch up reading to do.

Hard to believe the thread the Jakarta thread has been going so long.

I'm off to good old Jakarta town next week if you are in town should catch up for a beer or two. PM me you mobi if you've got one.

Cheers

Gado

Archived