God Bless BG's non BG's and men who love them !!

I'm moving to Thailand in six months after several trips there and beggining a new chapter in my life ! No need for details other than the fact that I'm excited and happy ! I've always had the desire to move somewhere new and experience a different culture and now I'm afforded the opportunity so the time is right . I've been a member of this site for a couple of years now (through different names) and I've been enlightened with good advice , and at the other end of the spectrum infuriated with insults to some of my posts . But through it all I've appreciated the fact that this site offers a forum for like minded men to discuss the evolution of their relationships with BG's , non BG's and whomever fate brings them in contact with ! I guess I just want to say Thanks to everyone on the board and keep an open mind ! :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

I just want to say Thanks to everyone on the board and keep an open mind!

I've no idea whether my posts have been helpful to you or not (guess not :)) but you're welcome anyway.

BTW, where are you going to live in Thailand and has a Thai lady talked you into this?? :D

Hope you aren't bothered by my personal questions. ::

Zaad.

ZAAD : Your questions are normal and not intrusive so I'm happy to answer them : At first I'm going to live in Meenburi (near Ramkanheang University) , and a Thai seductress is only part of the reason I'm moving there but not the sole reason ! I'm just not happy in Toronto anymore even though I have a good job and I have everything a Westerner could want !!?? I might have to work out of Ho Chi Mhin City part of the time but Meenburi will be my home address where my heart , my head and my soul will reside along with my splendid lovely room mate ! ...... And I don't ever remember any of your posts being insulting towards me so I'm sure you've enlightened me ! In fact , for taking the time to reply to my post and asking your questions I'm grateful ! ;)

I'm just not happy in Toronto anymore even though I have a good job and I have everything a Westerner could want!

Do I hear myself speaking about 3 years ago before my move? :)

I felt exactly the same in Holland. I just needed a change badly. It has been a great experience for me so far with absolutely no regrets on my part of the decision I've made that very day.

I hope you'll feel the same in the future. ::

I hope you have a fabulous time here in LOS with your ...(what was her name again??) aahh....splendid lovely roommate. ;)

Cheers!

ZAAD ; Thanks for sharing your experiences from your decision to move to LOS . Greatly appreciated ! By the way , her name is Wan . I have spent over 30 years looking for a lifetime companion and now that I've found her life is Good ! I hope to meet you someday and then we can talk more . Take care . RIK

Good luck on the move and let us know how it goes for you. :D..Thinking about doing the same myself in July. ::I haven't decided for how long. Just going to test the waters so to speak.

Archived