London Contingient Return

Redbaron

Much to the dismay of many, various membes of the London (UK) contingient will be back. I (Redbaron) will arrive today.. April 26, woth others arriving in the nect 10 days.. apart from Rusty who will have beaten us all.

I'm here till May 26 (not all in BKK though) and will be at as many Gullivers meetingas as possible. Normally the meeting place for us was soi 7 beergarden in the afternoon, after that.. who knows. Just look for the handsome guy with the ponytail, with the cutey on his arm. ::

Suggestions welcome for times and places..

All welcome

• 2 weeks later...

Says tonecold:

I also arrive on the 26th via Hong Kong. If you notice me coughing and having trouble breathing, it's probably just a bad cold ::

An attempt to be funny 2 weeks ago is now coming bcak to haunt me :(

Although I will cancel my Hong Kong stay, it appears I might not make it in because of the fact I will arriving via Bejing. I just read a post where Thai authorities refused entry to several Chinese diplomats. :: :banghead:

I guess I have to hope things change dramatically over the next two weeks.

After much wrangling with my travel agent, it appears I will be able to change my ticket and arrive via South Korea :)

Although it will add several hours to the lenght of my trip, the thought of not arriving from an infected area seems worth the extra flight/layover time. Hope to hook up with you guys on Friday or Saturday night :) :)

• 3 weeks later...

sounds good red, but where's the rest of our big crew :dunno:

anyways I'm now settled as just paid my flight & will be in 17may-8june probaly not far of the bkk-pty usual circuit :hubba: :drunk:

of course GT will be tried out on fridays, but on most other afternoons bg7/asok corner will do :D

cheers!

Cool IB, will be back in bangers by the time you arrive I think. (Leaving for oz May 26 ish. In bkk now for about a week.. seeing Rusty in a few hours, Carew in a few days, then off to River Kwae maybe Hua Hin, then back to bkk.. who knows how many times we will change plans this time!

Archived