Farangs with HIV

SiLeakHunt

Sorry to sound maudelin, but it is a topic that I'm curious about. We occasionally hear of Bar Girls who've contracted AIDS/HIV, but rarely hear of sanukers who do.

I personally don't know of or have heard of a sanuker that has. Can anyone shed light on this ?

Cheers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

I know of a few. On that still is alive and one that is dead. Also a couple of Swedes that have died where there is a strong suspicion that they died of AIDS although in on case he was a drug user so it may not have been sanuk related.

regards

ALHOLK

A colleague of mine (65+) told me about his friend who served in Vietnam with him.

After the war this guy decided to move to Thailand with a Thai woman he met during the war in Vietnam.

All this guy wanted was SANUK SANUK and SANUK. He stayed here illegally without a VISA as he had no plans to return to the USA. (probably got insane in 'nam and wished to have a bit of fun before his old day)

To cut a long story short, he sanuked for about 10 years and got about every disease on the menu. HIV put an end to his story and life.

Here's a question that I think is on many of our minds: does anybody know of a case wherein somebody has contracted HIV/AIDS while having only PROTECTED sex while in Thailand?

I for one never engage in intercourse without a condom. No condom, no boom-boom. I even had one go-go girl from my once-favourite a-go-go, "Happy A-Go-Go," encourage me to go without one. I refused.

I enjoy BBBJ's, but I like to make sure the girl is clean and of course that there are no cuts or scrapes, etc., on my penis before indulging.

Regards,

CDN

I know of two. One an Italian as far as I know still alive and back in Italy, the other is an older guy (60+) in Bournemouth, UK. Apparently claims he only had sex with one girl (dont know how many times though)

Archived