Farangs with HIV

SiLeakHunt

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Gratis:

I had the best sex of my life in Jakarta last year with a girl who was pulling the condom off me. It was such bizarre behaviour I thought that I concluded exactly the same as you. We did it maybe 7 times in the night until we ran out of condoms and she still wanted more. Incredible and unforgettable but why she was like that Christ only knows. Surely the sex is the same for her whatever.

May be, she was on drugs?

Greetings-

Maybe it is just a matter of *get the farang off of me as quickly as possible*. I, for one, finish much quicker without a condom than with one.

Having said that, I keep myself covered.

Cheers.

Drewtothedew

"I just visited some medical pages which concentrates on HIV/Aids. According to them you "only" need to wait 12 weeks for an HIV test. "

OK, well I guess I have a couple of months to wait then.

Thanks.

I, for one, finish much quicker without a condom than with one.

Damn straight. Perhaps I can relate a story. A few months back in the environs of a Cowboy ST room I was very drunk and just coudn't finish with an absolute young stunner.

Anyway, eventually the condom broke and this girl who was unable to speak a single word of English encouraged me to continue without a condom by saying (and it took a minute to register what she meant) 'water outside ok?'.

I concluded that I was most definitely not the first punter she had done this with!

Like has been said before, although there are many factors to be accounted for the risks are statistically low for a one off of catching HIV but there are a lot of other infections around (last time I checked the poll I recently posted on the subject around 50% of respondents had contracted something on their last trip to LOS).

Says Mongatu:

"I just visited some medical pages which concentrates on HIV/Aids. According to them you "only" need to wait 12 weeks for an HIV test. "

OK, well I guess I have a couple of months to wait then.

Thanks.

Good luck!

Actually I received the results of my first HIV-test this week and the result was a great relief. I suppressed my unpleasant encounter in PP (I wrote about above) for some months but it always stayed in the back of my mind. Finally I decided to do the test to get rid of my fears.

The site www.thebody.com has very good, accurate and up to date info about all matters related to HIV. This includes a message board for those freaking out as they wait for test results as well as daily CDC reports (with archive) on any new info and news related to HIV both nationally and globally.

www.thebody.com/cdc/news_updates_archive/2003/mar10_03/hong_kong_condom.html

www.thebody.com/cgi-bin/bbs/postlist.pl?Cat=&Board=infected

You'd be surprised how many Farangs screw whores unsheathed. Add to that they are most certainly carrying permanent STDs such as warts, herpes, etc... Punters blame the whores for being lax with condom use, but remember "it takes two to tango". Some farang punters are so vapid that if they were to have the big "A", it wouldn't surprise me if they just said fuck it...

I took a girl from Happy once(maybe the same girl) who wanted to know why i wanted to wear a condom.This girl is very popular there and demands it up the arse,i have known other guys to take her and they all say she does not bother with condoms at all.What her objective is,i have no idea,but she is heading for an early grave

Archived