Farangs with HIV

SiLeakHunt

On my last trip to Pattaya a few expats pointed out a guy who had Aids,and from what i could see he was still sanuking.I hope for everyones sake he was using rubbers.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girl I was with is quite popular. I think that there is a good chance she's the same person. I know her name and stage number, but won't post them here due to board rules. She's tattooed and dances like a woman possessed. I spend some time talking with her and she told me quite a bit about how Happy is run.

She's been at the same go-go for 5 years, she said, and explained some of the trade that goes on there (the dancers at Happy aren't energetic because they like there jobs; they have some help from the not-so-wonderful world of chemistry).

Now, I'm certainly not qualified to psychoanalyze anybody, but from the few hours I spent with this young woman I gathered that she is suffering from self-loathing, depression, and the deepest of regrets about the life she's living . . . but she does not want to admit these things to herself. On the evening I was with her she told me more than a handful of times that she does not care if she dies. I felt so much sympathy and heartache for her . . . she has probably cried out for help so many times, and been ignored or rejected, that she's incapable of sympathizing with herself any more.

She's a methamphetamine user, uses cocaine on occasion, has tried heroin and god knows what else (offered to her by some of her German and Scottish boyfriends, she told me). She's been filmed (with permission) and had some of those films put up on the internet (without permission), though she was quite blase about the latter.

I wish I could take her away, commit her to a rehabilitation facility, and help her salvage her life. She's like a little girl trapped in a nightmarishly X-rated life, and it wounded me to see her suffering and accepting her fate.

God help me, I felt like a monster after being with her. No matter how well any of her customers have treated her, we're still contributing to her accumulation of pain and suffering, whether compensated or not. If there is any such thing as a hell or any type of "reckoning" that comes when I die I know that I'll have to account for the time I spent with her, and the other women I've been with in Thailand.

<God help me i feel like a monster after being with her>

My friend your being over dramatic here,yes we are talking about the same girl,and out of most girls in the scene she has had the opportunity more than most to leave and retire in comfort,some people just suffer from low self esteem,lack of desire to succeed in life and a love of the sordid nightlife and all that goes with it.

There's plenty of people all over the world like her,just look around your own red light district.Some people are in a self destruct mode and there is nothing you can do about it.Don't give yourself a guilt trip over it.

Where a girl (TBG) wants to have sex without a condom and it scares me and confuses me and I wonder what other people think of this. My thoughts are:

1.) She may have HIV or other STD (or thinks she does) and wants to share it with a farang.

2.) She only stands to gain (financially) by getting pregnant with your kid and somehow soak you for some cash.

Who knows what goes on in a bargirls mind... :: I sure don't! I wonder what these girls really know about STDs... The hardcore girls might know some of them out of their own experience.. Do you know any BGs that DO NOT brush their teeth before going down (BB) on a guy...? ::

Here are some other options:

3. Sex is better for them too

4. A happy customer might mean more $$ and return business..?

5. It could be a sign that she really likes you or at least sees you as a potential boyfriend/husband... This should apply more to the "good thai girls" but I am sure many BGs think like this.. A man insisting on having sex with a condom would mean losing face for a good girl. It would indicate that the man suspects she has been sleeping around.. :: I know it's silly but BGs are silly.. :)

"There should be one HIV+ case among condom users for every seven HIV+ cases among barebackers if the NIH is right."

And that line of reasoning would apply if all the condom users used it 100% of the time 100% effectively, and the barebackers never used condomes, and everything else was, on average, equal. But life's not life ain't so simple. The meta analysis cut across many studies to come up with this number, so I'd figure its a prettly "loose" number.

RickF

Archived