"She Don't GO With Farang"

Last night I was out showing a "newbie" around town. :angel:

We were in NEP at Rainbow 1 (pronounced "lainbow") reviewing the talent. :grinyes: Now I am very well known in that place and good friends with the Manager and most of the service girls. :grinyes:

My friend wanted a girl so I was doing what I could to help out. :angel: He pointed to a girl he liked so I asked my friend the Manager to bring her over. To my shock her reply was "she don't go with farang, only Japanes" :onfire: :dunno:

She went on to explain that this is becoming a problem as she has more than a dozen (mostly dyed blonde) girls that only want to go with Japanese customers. "you know, big wallet, small dick, cum quick" she said.

Anyway, my friend finally settled on another BG and went on his way. :grinyes:

After he left the girl he choose came over and said "sorry, I know you friend with Mamasan, can I make it up to you" :: I said "no thanks I only take girls with black hair" :neener::doah:

Check Bit I am out of here :applause:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Dirk_Diggler:

I said "no thanks I only take girls with black hair

you no thai girl! (pen khon thai rue plaow?). thai girl have black hair! :banghead:

blond hair on a BG is a turn off for me; i should add that in the BG turn off thread in the Poll section

Yeah, some BGs are choosy and I've run into the J only type before. Fine with me; up to them and as someone noted I wouldn't want a BG going with me who didn't like me anyway. Ok for a BJ bar, but not good if you want the GFE.

I've known a BG who said 40 years old is the max for a customer. And there was another one who will only go with japanese, americans, or brits; no other source country. Known several who exclude certain types too like Chinese or Africans. Go figure. These type girls are the minority though.

How do you equate persuing higher income with fear of being a prototypical Asian woman? People in many types of sales and service environments customize their appearance to their customer's liking.

Archived