"She Don't GO With Farang"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says rovineye:

Well, there was one exception with a certain dancer at Angel Witch with long legs and little bitty feet! :hubba:

I wonder, if she is still there...

[color:"blue"] Just another thought.... The girl may go with Japanese for another reason that the mamasan elluded to.

I took a girl from Bottoms Up one night. She was petite and fair skinned. While we were diddling and talking she metioned that she usually only went with Japanese and questioned whether we would be a good 'fit' or not. I dismissed this as idle flattery, being an average guy, and did barfine her.

Once we returned to the room I discovered she was extremely tight. It turned out she went with Japanese because she had a small vagina. Our activities were uncomfortable both for her and suprisingly for myself as well; she was that tight. She was just so small it really limited our positions. We did fine with a bit of lube and some gentle going.

So you may want to consider that the girl simply has another more practical reason for choosing her clients.[/color]

"Why dont these high rollers simply hire one of the Russian or other Euro-trash working girls"

My experience with Russina and Chinese whores in Bahrain is you find a hotel to rent you a room for 30 dinar($85.00 U.S.). Pay the girls 40 dinar($110.00) for a short time(only one shot). Double the price for LT. Screwing one of these girls is like masturbation using a vagina, ie nof fucking what so ever. This is what it felt like to me. As most punters already know, in LOS, it the experince and royal treatment you get. I do't know what the Russins or Europeans charge in LOS, but I won't ever find out atleast by personal experience.

ZMAN Z28

Says Night_Rider:

[color:"blue"] Once we returned to the room I discovered she was extremely tight. It turned out she went with Japanese because she had a small vagina.
[/color]

you do not check out the size of the vagina of a girl, before you barfine her?? well that's one of my standard steps in the screening procedures as i do not want to listen too many times to the "o o o jep" laments.

Says think_too_mut:

>Girls with dyed hair do it to keep their Thai boyfriends happy, not the customers...

Disagree..Dyed hair (talking bgs) is primarily to attract Japanese. For some reason they like it.

Where I live, can see hundreds of Japanese tourists every day. 90% of Japanese girls have dyed hair.

TTM,

I agree, it's for attracting Japanese customers. Only the figure of 90% seems to be too conservative. Here in Japan it looks like close to 100%. And the fashion of dyed hair is spreading fast all over East Asia. I admit that I've a weakness for dyed hair (red-brown color), maybe I got used to it because I see it everywhere over here. :: :)

Says Night Rider: "Once we returned to the room I discovered she was extremely tight. It turned out she went with Japanese because she had a small vagina. Our activities were uncomfortable both for her and suprisingly for myself as well; she was that tight. She was just so small it really limited our positions. We did fine with a bit of lube and some gentle going..."

That's interesting. I had exactly the opposite experience recently with a tart (a fat old tattooed banger of an alcoholic: no front teeth but she had nice eyes (when I could slap her awake ;))) I shafted in a massage parlour in Manchester, UK.. Once we got down to "business" I quickly realised I was in trouble: her snatch was so loose and worn out I thought I was going to fall in. Eventually, however, I threw my cigarette lighter up her cunt to take up the slack, and things went smoothly after that. :)

Jack :clown:

Interesting post. I find it particularly interesting because as time goes on certain bars in NEP - and Rainbow I is the prime example - are becoming more and more popular with Japanese customers.

What I am most curious about is the Rainbow - Japanese connection. Both Rainbow I and II are very popular with Japanese customers. You don't, for example, see this in Playskool, which is literally between these two bars. Anyone know why Rainbow I and II are so popular with Japanese patrons.

Incidentally, I had a similiar experience at Rainbow I. A girl I know didn't like to be seen leaving with or even drinking with Farang men. I have her mobile, and can make arrangements to see her, but not in the bar because she is worried about how it will affect her reputation with Japanese customers. Interesting. :dunno:

Archived