"She Don't GO With Farang"

Having just come back from 10 days in Japan I must say that the Japanese truly prefer exclusivity when it somes to their sanook and on a braoder level in their culture as well .While I speak Thai fluently my Japanese is non-existant and it was obvious that "no speak no snook" was the general rule of thumb with a few exceptions. The fine bars and ladies they keep to themselves. While I really enjoyed my stay in Japan and was very impressed with their culture,arts and highly civilized approach to life I must say their patently rascist stance towards Farangs or Gaijeen was apalling.

Naturally I HATE to see this happen at "home " here in BKK with Japanese only bars like Thaniya etc etc although it perhaps less strict here.

Truly annoying... :onfire:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Fiery Jack:

Says Night Rider: "Once we returned to the room I discovered she was extremely tight. It turned out she went with Japanese because she had a small vagina. Our activities were uncomfortable both for her and suprisingly for myself as well; she was that tight. She was just so small it really limited our positions. We did fine with a bit of lube and some gentle going..."

That's interesting. I had exactly the opposite experience recently with a tart (a fat old tattooed banger of an alcoholic: no front teeth but she had nice eyes (when I could slap her awake
;)
)) I shafted in a massage parlour in Manchester, UK.. Once we got down to "business" I quickly realised I was in trouble: her snatch was so loose and worn out I thought I was going to fall in. Eventually, however, I threw my cigarette lighter up her cunt to take up the slack, and things went smoothly after that.
:)

Jack
:clown:

ROTFLMAO :applause::bow::grinyes::applause::bow::grinyes::applause::bow::grinyes::doah:

JACK, you are a very dangerous man. :devil:

VD :hubba:

i know of one girl who works at (nep) can't say which gogo as she is a hello girl rarely does ST/LT, very fare skin, petite, & extremely tight ( felt tight even with one finger :hubba:) plus she was my first TG :: anyhow she told me she only goes with japs ( as she put it ) cause of the reasons listed so far but the main motive seems to be the all mighty Baht ! she said they give her more than they agreed on plus a generous tip. how are you going to compete with that ?

The baht is just it!! :devil:

I have a girl from an NEP go-go who fancies me enough to come around for pro-bono work on occasion after 2.

So, she goes with farangs, right? wrong.

here's the punchline

she only goes with Japanese now out of the club. Why? little dick, big dick, whatever you hear that from some girls, but for her.. its about cash.

Farangs just want more bang for their baht it seems.

To quote the NANAPONG Dance Contest Announcer's Analogy of the 2,000 baht prize winner, approx. "Winner of 2,000 Baht, what the average Japanese pays for short-time, which is TOO fucking much her name___ <applause>."

Japanese holiday-goers are willing to drop 2000 ST, or more, and its quick, the girl I am basing this on says she often can get back, and never agrees to go LT with them. :eek:

Does this mean the bar scene is in dire straits for farangs? not at all.

This is a subculture of girls, who can be choosy, and let them be. Stick with the broads who are wicked but take a liking to you. Buying because you can is not always a good call.

Another BG quote: "You're from England.. OHHHH, no good," --- "why?" ---- "Man from Japan #1, America #2, English man cheap thee-soot.." :dunno:

Nevermind the fact we are only accounting for three types of men in this equation!

yours truly,

the_numbers

Says Night_Rider:

[color:"blue"]

Once we returned to the room I discovered she was extremely tight. It turned out she went with Japanese because she had a small vagina. Our activities were uncomfortable both for her and suprisingly for myself as well; she was that tight. She was just so small it really limited our positions. We did fine with a bit of lube and some gentle going.

[/color]

I suggest to change the brand of Condoms ! ::

It's all about time.

As they spend more time as prostitutes, they select their prefered market, depending on their personal experiences.

In the end, it's all about the money. A girl who says she will go with only Japanese, will gladly go with a falang, if 10K baht is waved in her direction. Don't kid yourself.

HT

wow sounds like the japanese and koreans and hong kong guys are going to calve their own market in LOS,if they havent already.. I mean I have been to JP, KR and HK and I have seen sanuk places off limits to foreigners!!

signs saying NO FOREIGNERS or they just tell you members only BS... so you have to find other places which cater to foreigners or guys from the west.I have noticed in Thailand that there are Japanese bars which are also off limits to westerners...

I really dont get this, I have nothing against Japs, koreans, Hk people but why do they have to do this!

Its not about how rich they are, some japs come over to LOS are not rich but they are allowed to enter these bars just because they are japanese! I mean which bar in LOS is off limits to ASIAN men or only accept western guys?

even in america japanese, koreans have their own bars off limits to westerners, but again when they want our white girls or black girls they can!!

I guess I am just saying, segregation is racism!!!

so who is being racist?

::

no offence to our asian men members here, I am just saying its alittle unfair thats all!!

I really dont get this, I have nothing against Japs, koreans, Hk people but why do they have to do this!

[color:"blue"]

Are you saying that the establishment owners are Japs (derogatory term, especially if you're American), Koreans or HK people?????

[/color]

Archived