HT arrives

Hi all,

I'll be arriving late night April 25th. Leave for Chumpon on the 30th, return from there back to BKK on May 4th, and then return home May 8th.

Will be in NEP late Friday night (25th), and at Hard Rock Cafe' the next night (April 26th-Sat,). Beyond that????? Hooking up with GTG this time, so who knows what will happen? :dunno:

HT

Hi Red Baron,

Hard Rock - Lot's of Thai locals, usually out for the night in groups. Might be a couple of expensive freelancers there, but nothing you would notice, unless looking for one. Perfectly OK place to take your girl. :)

HT

Hi,

I'll PM you (in BKK) for what time we will get there. Many people say I look like Tom Selleck. :o

Will wear light colored pants, and tucked in Hawaiian Aloha shirt. I'm tall, short hair, and mustache. Can't miss me.......... ::

I'll be there with 3 puu-ying, and one Thai puu-chai. Actually, I have mobile # of 2 puu-ying I will be with, so will PM you with that. Can't find me?, just call their mobile. :)

HT

Hi,

Exactly the same for me (getting in BKK same time). Will be meeting 3 Thai nationals there, along with a girl I know from here in Hawaii, who has been living there (BKK) for the last 9 months. I'll be meeting my 3 Thai friends there for the first time that night. Should be a very interesting evening. ::

HT

• 3 weeks later...

You can't miss HT.... he will be the one running down the stairs in NEP on his own having just bar fined a girl..........funniest thing I ever saw. heheheheheh

I will be arriving a couple of hours before you on the same day so maybe we can catch up and carry on from where we left off last time...........we must share the same holidays!!

Your shirts are real easy to spot and as for Tom Selleck I have to agree............but does everyone know who he is?

Uniformguy

Archived