the shower

Is it me, or does anyone else get a little put off by the monotony of only being able to hop into bed with a girl who first must take a shower and then wrap a towel around her before jumping under the sheets.....at which time it's MY turn to take my obligatory shower (even tho I just did already about an hour ago)...

is it necessary to always eliminate any sense of drama? what ever happened to making out for a half hour followed by passionate ripping clothes off of your partner? is that so wrong?

the whole shower thing has a way of interrupting the buildup of excitement for me -- I mean usually when I get back to the hotel I'm wanting to take some kind of control and make some moves -- but there's always this expectation that first step must be shower, then second step is me having to take shower... and then... well... it douses the flame a bit.

Where is the drama?

Where is the passion?

And I don't want to get into a battle of wills anytime I want to divert a little from The Plan.

advice from the elders would be most appreciated

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...elder here.

(didn't we just have this conversation??)

Relax.

Accept that that for 99% of the girls, you are just business the 1st night.

So if you want different girls all the time, it will always be business 1st.

Not that they don't like you, or think you are really OK, but face it, you only met them a hour or 5 ago.

So be clean. Hell we all smell bad to an Asian. We eat dead meat, smoke. drink.

Spend some time here and you will understand better. The shower is the sign she accepts you. Now do your part.

Someday you may get to be Hohm and not need shower .....

(or an old fart like me)

(you did ask for this) :neener:

Eureka.

That's it. My problem could be that I'm just going out with new girls too much. That's true.

Funny cuz I was just with a girl last night for 2nd time (first about a month ago) and it was way nicer with her.

so wait.... Hohm? who is Hohm?

willpower,

You just got real good advice for the "old guy" ::. You aren't going to find too many Thai girls that will get down to business without the shower first (at least not on the first date). You should be able to get most of them to do some making out and groping on the bed and if you play your cards right that can lead to showering together, which ain't so bad!

Ranger

Yup. Nothing better than sitting in the gogo and havin the current gf bring all her friends , 'cause you holm'.Sniff you up one side and down the other :grinyes: More grops and lapsits than you can handle. (OK I'm working on it!)

mate, I'm afraid if you're after intensive foreplay, passion etc. you're with the wrong type of ladies... Bargirls are business women, they go with custumors for money. The majority want to get it over with as soon as possible, unless she's just gotten off a bus from Buriram after a month's vacation of course, but that's a different story.

Thai girls can be very good "at everything" but they are the ones we refer to as non-working girls. From personal experience, the more educated the girl, the better the sex. Again, purely my personal experience. But, why don't you shower together with the girls you take home: soaping one another in, rubbing your "banana" against her sensitive parts and especially her "slots" can be a lot of fun... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Buriram eh?

Funny you should mention that, cuz the only two times this visit when I ran into tigers they were both from Buriram.

Perhaps it's something in the water there?

One happened to be the finest thing bar none I've ever seen in a gogo. It was quite shocking. I expected the opposite.

Can't remember if I showered or not -- don't think so. ;-)

Archived