Am I allowed to ask for Cambodia updates?

NokTang

Hmmm... ok I seriously don't "get" the last two posts... But it's obviously something about the vocabulary I used? By call-girls I mean girls who you can order by phone, i.e you (or the receptionist in your hotel, or your taxi-driver, or, considering it's Campodia we are talking about, just about any local person you come into contact with) call a mamasan or papasan who then will send some girl(s) over your way based on your personal requests regarding things like hair-length, age, nationality (the choice is between Campodian, Vietnamese or Chinese, usually)... things like that. 3-4 candidates will come knocking your door, at which point you are free to choose the one(s) that tickle your fancy.

Yea well ok, "call-girl" might not be the correct term to use, since it's not the girl you call... But as my command on the English language is limited to what they taught me in the school, that's the best I can pull off really.

And no, my nation is not of island-type. ;)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and indeed, the majority of the Campodian girls with less-than-respectable intentions seem to carry cell-phones now... And no old ones either, but very latest models by Nokia and Samsung, mostly. Didn't get any numbers, though... Just in case you were about to ask. :p

Chinese?

will send some girl(s) over your way based on your personal requests regarding things like hair-length, age, nationality (the choice is between Campodian, Vietnamese or Chinese, usually

I've not encountered Chinese girls, not that I knew about anyhow. Is this a common thing in Phnom Penh? or just an odd experience you had? thanks.

I understand the lingo "call girl", that infers to many including myself that the girl is basically a freelancer with a phone or perhaps a "service" of some type. Girls working in brothels or thru pimps hardly fall in my line of thinking in those regards, that all I meant by the inquiry. no harm, no foul, no flame intended.

You do understand, when you use a reception person, or taxi driver, or "local person you meet on the street.." they are going to knife in on the financial action? This impacts attitude IMHO, so I stick with papasans or mamasans. (or pimps in case of park action)

cheers and regards

Nok

Nok,

Yes, I used to ride a 250 dirt bike while in PP and it's great fun. You are supposed to leave your passport for a security deposit, but I know the owner well enough that he'll waive that.

I don't think I'll be riding anymore as the traffic has just gotten too dangerous and I've already had one accident that could have been alot worse. Also, after seeing my friend in the hospital after his accident there and talking to a doctor friend about the level of medical care in PP, I'll stick with the much less fun, but very safe hired car on this trip.

Ranger

Nok,

The only rumors I have heard about Chinese gals in PP is out of the Manhatten Club (Holiday Disco). As drinks are about $7 and the place is full of Chinese gangster types, I don't visit the place a whole lot. I heard that the Chinese gals ask for top dollar ($50-100) and wouldn't go with you or me anyway, if you catch my drift.

Ranger

It is not the same in a car or bus. I guess you know that.

Alot of the experience is getting dusty, sweaty, and down right dirty rideing around getting gawked at by locals, especially the children who admire your gerth(if you are so endowed).

I had a regular driver(moto) but apparently has disappeared(according to my hotel contact). I'll find another I guess.

Regarding medical care, while I agree one could not depend on it, it is hard to focus on that in any context because you never know when something "wrong" is going to happen inside you in addition to the accident risk. Reduction of the accident risk is a good start I suppose however, "a road less traveled" (M. Scott Peck MD) in the big picture.

kind regards

Nok

Says NokTang:

Hello! I had reviewed the km11 board. That other one, I tried to sign up and was already signed up! So, with that drama resolved, the site is a nice set up but lacking current information.

It is not a crisis, if one cannot find a girl in Phnom Penh, he needs professional help. I'll be going, I'll find her, and if all else fails, just fly back to Bangkok. Life goes on.

ps: I had considered going to the source, VietNam, but it seems you need alot of time to sort that place out.

cheers

Nok

Wouldn''t say VN needs a lot of time to sort out.

Have been to saigon and hanoi several times and plenty of girls on tap in the hotels and just outside as well.

And just TRY and walk past a bar when 30 or so girsl are screaming out at you to come over to them.

Average price USD 50 for short time..English amoung the girls is of a high standard.

Kepp VN on your list for another time is well worth a look and not just for the girsl lots to see and do IMO. ::

Have a chinese FL at Manhatten Club (Holiday Disco), I see her every time I'm in town. 40US is very okay for a night, she likes to *********** and is real hot, incredible action.. ;-)

MC is a cool place, just take care of the locals...

GRTX Tom

[color:"green"]removed reference to drugs please don't do it again... Coss [/color]

Archived