Am I allowed to ask for Cambodia updates?

NokTang

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A general post to all users:

Please note the new readme which reads:

[color:"brown"] Problems seem to have come back, so this post has been edited to the following:

Please post under the general meaning of Sanuk, Adult P4P.

Posts mentioning indenture, slavery, drugs or other similar and non 'Sanuk' subjects will be deleted as soon as they are noticed.

Cheers [/color]

Thank you for the reply. However having a policy whereby any sniper can stop a thread simply by inflaming the topic is a half-measure.

The "Live in Cambodia" thread strains the definition of "current" as you use it since it is locked. It may be readable but the thread is dead and no new information will be added. The library is closed, in effect.

Wouldn't the best solution be to keep the arsonists out and let the cooler heads discuss the topic?

Well this one is open and will remain so for the forseeable future.

The posts are going to get deleted if they are intransigent.

I can't discriminate between hot heads and cool heads.

Cheers

Hi,

Guess it is time I got involved in this :(

The entire Cambo subject is a very tough one for us to handle, so please keep that in mind when dealing with this.

I would love to allow discussions on the underbelly of the Cambo scene on this board, but it is obvious that certain members would not be able to control themselves (and no, I am not talking about Flyonzewall here).

I get the impression that there are a few people here who are deliberately trying to glorify all of the Cambo scene knowing that this will result in others getting pissed off. If this is the case, then I find that very sad indeed.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I am seriously considering banning Cambo discussions. For the moment I will not, but I would like to ask everybody to refrain from posting on those subjects that could cause problems. And that includes glorifying KM11 et al!

Sanuk!

Some would consider "glorifying" marriage dangerous.

One also has to consider, in a "pay for play" scene the items are simply a matter of degree, ones personal line in the sand so to speak which he/she will or will not cross.

Examples for some:

"she has a Thai boyfriend"

"she is married"

"dumbo paid a steady barfine to her bar so cannot barfine"

"been on short time already tonight"

How an individual deals with the various rumors and possible evils of this or that seems an individual thing, not one which all need to know your, my, or anothers "line" which to cross or not. WE can decide for ourselves if Thailand, the Philippines, or even Cambodia is outside our personal morality for any reason (includeing for some, "she is married" etc.).

anyhow, thanks for your nice web site and have a nice day.

Nok the Kook

Hi,

"One also has to consider, in a "pay for play" scene the items are simply a matter of degree, ones personal line in the sand so to speak which he/she will or will not cross."

Yep, but once you remove the 'consenting' and / or the 'adults' from the pay for play scene you have crossed a much, much more severe line. One I do not condone off, and one I do not want discussed on this board.

Sanuk!

"WE can decide for ourselves if Thailand, the Philippines, or even Cambodia is outside our personal morality for any reason (includeing for some, "she is married" etc.)."

Unfortunately, some people in that "WE" category think it's fine with children. That's why in western countries, the collective "WE" made it a prosecuting offense if that individual "WE" engaged in such sexual acts with children anywhere. Not going into what age is consenting but pointing out the OBVIOUS hole in your argument and why it is a thorny issue.

By the way, your analogies were obviously weak. Well, atleast to some of the "WE".

<<burp>>

to get back to the thread(cambo updates) I'll say no need for k11 discussions as that place is pretty much dead these days.

but even cambo haven't got a single SARS case reported yet visitors at the #1 destination siem riep & angkor are seriusly down, so I think it would not hurt to advocate the sanuk or even touristy highlights of the other kingdom instead of leaving the 'other hardcore' boards out there to present a negative image of cambo ;)

Archived