London Contingent - Kings Head - 11th April

Ckrisg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok count me in, but where was that chinatown again :dunno: Is it in soho or in London perhaps :o

But is safe to venture all the way in there just to get pissed & not laid & is the tube running at all not to mention SARS :doah:

Na I better go hide in the basement with dear nana all weekend - much more fun :eek:

See ya bad boys in the thermae ::

Get to Leicester Square - leave from exit number ??? (sorry fucked if I can remember) then walk around aimlessly for 30 mins looking for someone to send you in the wrong direction :p.

No seriously I cant remember which exit you take but the pub is only a few minutes away. Somebody help me to help this man!!

Ok seriously I think I can remember THIS place as opposed to the shoreditch pubs, which was more than 7 years since I last visited :o, but don't count on it as I venture into the city way too seldom :dunno:

Cheers!

p.s. a bit more afraid I can't remember most of the guys from my 1st london thermae visit :dunno:

I'm afraid that Chelseafan wont be attending.

He is slowly becoming one of the most unsociable people I know (apart from a couple of others) - OK so the mans got some money worries, but hey is that a good enough reason to turn down a night out - YES.

But never mind I will be attending (if thats any consolation).

See you all there... ::

Archived