Ghosts!

ranma500

Didn't someone make a movie about this a few years ago in Thai??

:)

Paul Spurrier

He has posted here before.

Looks to be a good movie.

Dean Barrett even had a small part in the movie.

I want to hook up with Paul and borrow the DVD off him as it is not available in DVD here in Thailand.

There is a website with clips of the movie, etc:

http://www.pbar.info/videos.html

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> I want to hook up with Paul and borrow the DVD off him as it is not available in DVD here in Thailand.

<

tell me if/when you do, I'd love a copy. Maybe would be a good promotional thing for Thai360 to sell? I'm sure many posters here would like it.

I know there are a few copies out and about in Bangkok, I just need to get one to watch the movie.

If Paul will allow me to copy, I can do, otherwise I would respect his copyright and not make a copy, up to Paul.

Frank's Corner, don't know what that is, so I must not be a member.

If you can provide me with a copy to watch, that would be great! Just tell me when and where and I will be there to collect it!

The copy I have is missing the last 30 min. I cut it off in case my computer got jacked while in Iraq. But I bet paul would bring you one. I think it is on DVD in the UK.

Frank's Corner is a section of the bar at the Londoner on Soi 33. It is where many of the people that worked on and with the film gather. Some if not most of them will be there tonight if you would like to come out.

Suk Soi 33 on the corner to the right across from the 7-11, down stairs.

Archived