Sombat's new book!!

Ranger

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dean, I'll be there.

Save 2 copies for me, Cornflake wants a copy and he's in the UK for the next 2 weeks.

Besides, I know the lass on the cover from Soi 33..... laugh.gif" border="0

Good seeing you boys tonight at the Texas Lone Star. And thanks for the compliments, Mad Max. And, Flash, what can I say? Next time I'll do a black-and-white version for color crayon folks. (Surprising you weren't an officer during the war.)

Cheers!

quote:

Originally posted by Sombat:

Good seeing you boys tonight at the Texas Lone Star.

It's a nice little bar, that, Dean. I should get over to Washington Square more often - I still think the massage round the corner at Hutassat (sp) is the best value in town. (B240 for 2 hours) We decided against the 4 in a room option last night and the girls went off to yakyak in one and left Cent and I to doze off contentedly.

Pleased to be able to pick the book up before the trip to Surin. Along with the refreshments which Mr Scrutinizer is supplying it should help the journey pass by quickly. I've not had time to study it but I still haven't spotted Farangman - is that Stef on p103? Someone very familiar bottom left, p110 as well.

Can't believe Asia Books won't carry it, there is far stronger stuff than this on their shelves though they pass it off as 'art'. Is it just because it's about Thailand? Whay don't they just sell it sealed up?

Anyway, good luck with the distribution, it certainly deserves to be seen.

LG

Long Gun, yeah, Washington Square may take a bit getting used to but it can be fun. Believe me, Asia Books is doing the best it can under trying circumstances. But the book will be available at various places in Thailand, possibly Bookazine as well. Right now it is available inside the Dali and Monet bars on Soi 33. The cover girl is a Monet girl so she can sign the book for you.

If you don't want a book, no problem, but say hello to her (nickname "O") as she is a real 20-year-old sweetheart. Buy her a drink. Make the other girls jealous. That's show business.

Cheers!

quote:

Originally posted by Sombat:

Long Gun, yeah, Washington Square may take a bit getting used to but it can be fun. Believe me, Asia Books is doing the best it can under trying circumstances. But the book will be available at various places in Thailand, possibly Bookazine as well. Right now it is available inside the Dali and Monet bars on Soi 33. The cover girl is a Monet girl so she can sign the book for you.

If you don't want a book, no problem, but say hello to her (nickname "O") as she is a real 20-year-old sweetheart. Buy her a drink. Make the other girls jealous. That's show business.

Cheers!

Do you think the book is available in Pattaya (Bookazine?, DK?) already. I got a buddy over there now, and though you won't be able to sign it, it'd be great if he can bring a copy. Thanks, H

Archived