Angel's Disco Dancer Working At Car Show?

Went to the BKK car show today (just posted a report in "general discussion" section). I swear that one of the performers at the Suzuki motorcycle exhibit is one of the gals who "hoofs it" at Angel's disco. (One of the dancers, not a freelancer.) BTW, if you go to the car show, take your camera. Lots of "eye candy" eager to flash a big smile for ya. Might be a chance for you "handom man" to meet a "non-bar girl" too ::

"handom" man? Handom what? A wrench? ;)

Actually, I suspect you might find a few of the girls shy about having their photos taken. Last year I was dating a girl who does presenting at a variety of venues - I met her at the Samsung Booth in Panthip.

She told me the word was out that some losers had cameras that could 'see through' clothes and take photos of the inside, as it were. As a result, my friend and many of her colleagues were positioning the cars between themselves and the photographers.

I believe The Nation even had an article on this. I haven't seen anything on this special camera this year though. I did see an article saying the attendance at the Auto Show is way down over last year.

I think those cameras were the first version of the Sony Nightshot cameras. It had something to do with using infared in daytime. But the clothing people were wearing had to be thin and light colored to work. Sony's night shot is not in color BTW.

ZMAN Z28

Hi Sarisin .........Are u sure that it was the camera and not the clothes. You can buy clothes in Japan particularly jeans which have prints of sexy underwear printed on the outside so it looks like you can see right thru them. I haven't seen them but I believe they are incredibly realistic and if you walk behind someone you are convinced you can see right through their clothes.

Uniformguy

Hi uniformguy,

Yes, I am sure it was the camera. In fact, last year they arrested a couple of guys in Siam Square, I believe it was, because they were going around taking photos of girls wearing the flimsy-type clothes that seem to allow inside viewing.

It was interesting because the story went on to say that they were, in fact, selling this special camera here in Thailand. However, after the article, the sale of it was banned.

Again, it depends on the clothes, but I did see several photos my friend had (Lord know where she got them) that were taken in Japan and clearly you could see underwear under the clothing. She said some guys were spotted with this camera at the Auto Show and they took 'evasive action.'

Oh well, a voyeur's dream, I suppose. :grinyes:

I would be surprised if a angels girl is working there. I found most of the girls at the motor show were very much to thai tastes and not similar to the farang orientated girls. If some of the guys at the show knew they could fuck the girls, angels would be overrun with upper class thai men

Unfortunately, you wont be seeing these on the streets of Tokyo anytime soon. :( This was an email hoax that started many months ago. See http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-see-thru4.htm

It wouldnt surprise me if some enterprising person decided to create these skirts however since they did generate quite a few inquiries about where they could be purchased

WYD,

The girls that do the show at Angel's Disco are not available for takeout. In fact, as soon as they are done with their number, they make a run for the door. A couple of them are very hot (and light-skinned) and would appeal to anyone that has a pulse. These are not the same girls who freelance there.

Ranger

You "phoot kwan jing", khun Ranger. I wouldn't be so sure that this gal is one of those light-skinned lookers you mentioned if I hadn't been to Angel's twice out of 4 days prior to seeing this gal at the show...plus being within 4 feet of her in an elevator at the Nana an hour before the show at Angels. I mean, close enough to see she was wearing braces (albeit, the less visible types). My lust must've been showing, cuz (in the elevator) she seemed required to volunteer that "I dancer" and motioned downward toward the disco. They apparently have a changing room on the second floor...or maybe she was afraid that she'd drown in my saliva and got out as fast as she could ::

Archived