'The biggest brothel in South East Asia'...quote..

one korean guy later told me that they have underage girls there..... ......dont know if that is true or not

I dont want to inflame the mods (or anyone else), but I believe that underage prostitution is available in almost every part of the world - its just a question of knowing where to go and who to ask. Its a reality that few punters wish to confront, it definitely doesnt conform to the 'Sanuk' ideal, and the general consensus seems to be that we only discuss adult P4P.

Enough said.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe you're right as I recall it from the book of recors or so or perhaps worldsexguide.org when it still mostly included prostitution research as opposed to todays punter info!

I was in surabaya last year & actually planned a 'dolly' visit as I've read loads about it on various boards, but never got further afield than the hotel bar, a disco & a more central street scene :hubba:

Again it's definately not the most popular farang sanuk venue as it mainly cater to indonesians as it's famed thruout the country as the best pussy around ::

So surabaya might be most sex workers per capita, but for most sex workers in a city we need to look at capital cities & in the top10 we'd probably find BKK, mumbai, jakarta, new york, tokyo, sao paulo, ruhr, shanghai, mexico & manilla...

enjoy!

Archived