Is now a good time .........

With all this talk on empty flights etc , does anyone know if the fares have dropped ? I'm especially interested in BKK-LHR-BKK . I'm thinking that now could be as good a time as ever to shoot over to the UK and see some of the family .

If anyone has recent fares , would they be able to post them here ?

Thanks in advance ..

I thought this too, and logged onto Priceline in the U.K. What has happened? They've basically abandoned their entire service, and just link you through to an online travel agent.

So now unless airlines actually drop published fares, there is no way I can think of to negotiate a discount, even if planes are flying empty.

ranma

I know TG has some great offers starting on the 21 april - 12 June from LHR-BKK round trip. About 349 - 400 I think.

But I don`t know if it`s offered in Thailand aswell or only in Europe.

The tickes are very strict though, valid travel within a month and no changing of dates after the tickes are issued.

well your link is not working, but I found the offer avail e.g. 22apr/12may(tg911/tg910) at 414pounds incl. tax(never get why people state prices without tax etc. as it's part of the price we have to pay?).

exact same flights come out at thaiair.com as 669GBP :eek:

as priceline is out it seems ebay is the only other real bargain place left :dunno:

see ya in LOS 22apr :neener:

latest offer from UK airports to BKK is GBP404 via cph with SAS.

bookings

offer valid with bookings made from now until 21apr.

travel from 17apr-30jun

enjoy your flight :o)

p.s. I tried typing in a few dates, but only found prices about double of their offer sent to me in email - what a freakin bad web they have btw :banghead::cussing: :onfire: :doah:

SAS has a special Easter Offer to BKK... for example from Germany 399 Euro incl. Taxes and from Dublin 444 Euro incl. Taxes. Had just a few friends and family-members book that offer. You can book it from the 11th to the 21st and travel till end of June.

Archived