"I go dance now" revisited

Their dancing is set so you do know exactly when she is going to dance or not dance. By spending a few minutes scoping the scene you can estimate how long each set is and whether is in line one two or three, and you can figure out pretty easily when she dances.

This set dancing is to our advantage. I use it to escape if i don't like the girl. If i do like her, it allows me to watch her dance and buying her a drink requires her to return to my side. If i want to BF, i can do that at any time whether she is dancing or not......

Cardinalblue

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have to agree with cardinal blue.

the shift system in most bars is very transparent. some bars even have a white board, where they write down the numbers of the girls per shift.

and as i really like to hop around from bar to bar and seldom stay in a bar longer than 20 minutes, it's a good opportunity to switch and to answer the "i go dance now/pai ten" with "i go other bar now/pai bar uen"...

Says MadStockBroker:

Alternatively you could insist they have a jack coke/beer etc and so if they do fuck off you can always enjoy their drink !!

MSB

Hey, I like taht isea. She may not tho, as most places she doesn't get any $ for alcohol drinks and doesn't count toward quota.

Should that matter to you?

Heck yeah she is gonna return. We are all potential customers. Me like some of the other members don't like to sit in a bar for more then a drink. So I'll finish my drink and leave. The big if is if I really am interested in her, then I might hang around. If she doesn't come back within a few minutes after dancing, then adios amigos. If she is hustling drinks and has another customer with a drink, she has lost out on my potential barfine and more ladydrinks.

ZMAN

I do recall a girl I met in Pattaya at the Classroom on PLII. Had a nice evening with her, and went back to the bar the next day. She did come over, have a drink, and socialize. She then asked if it would be o.k. for her to go with the customer she had been with when I walked in, I said sure, they left a few minutes later. What professionalism!

the ladies are employed by the Go-Go to dance and to generate money.

either by getting you to buy drinks or by Barfining her.

most places will have a board with their numbers on indicating when it is their turn to dance,but they will know who the girl in front of them is and they will watc for her to get up and dance.

and these boards are updated all the time,girls arriving,girls being BF'd etc.

BUT until you BF them they are WORKING.

they are obligated to dance when it is their turn,they have no choice but to leave you for a while.

it may be frustrating when this happens and people may think it is a silly thing,but rules are rules.

don't blame the girls,they don't make the rules.

and yes the girls will return to you.

i can't think of an occasion when they have'nt

If "I go dance now" was all that she did I would have not been so pissed off. But, that was a couple of years ago and now long forgotten.

There was a new girl a Super Baby in Pattaya that I took a shine too. The first night she went and hid behind some of the other girls when I asked if she would sit with me. I was friendly with one of the waitresses who said she was shy and did not speak English; I said fine I don't speak Thai.

The next night I went back and finally convinced her to sit with me. I was giving out some small gifts to the waitresses and gave her one. I guess she thought I was OK and finally agreed to ST, but only at the ST hotel at the end of the street. She was cute and fun and I had a good time.

On night 3 I went back early, about 8:00. She was just coming to work. I motioned for her to come and have a drink. She came over, ordered a drink and then said "I go dance now". After a couple of songs she had worked her way toward the other end of the floor. Then I heard a big cheer and saw her running of the stage toward the dressing room.

I went to take a look but didn't see her. I was pretty sure what had happened and confronted her when she came out dressed. He pay bar fine and I go -- bye, bye.

I'd never seen any girl so happy to dump me. Well, I did have my one night of fun. I saw here there a few months back, still great looking.

Archived