"I go dance now" revisited

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason or another, she didn't take a liking to you. Same thing happened to me in the sister bar Supergirl. I still think about how beautiful she was. We became regulars in there and chatted with the staff pretty well. They said she likes Asian customers only. After about a week there one of my co-workers ended up barfining her and her sister who both work there. My co-worker was not an Asian male, but an American white guy. Was I bummed out yes, but with tons and tons of available girls, I found many to keep me company. For some reason, she took a liking to him. Oh well.

In certain bars the best tactic is to offer a ladydrink while the girl is on stage (ideally on her fast dance track). The mamasan will call the girl off the stage and you've got at least two dance cycles before her turn comes round again. ::

Depending on size of bar, the number of girls still available and the type of dance changeover you will quickly pick up the number of dances your chosen girl has left. Typically girls dance 5-7 tracks and rest 5-7 tracks. Most bars change 2-3 dancers each track but others (particulartly King Group) tend to change the girls en-masse.

I agree 100% with everthing you stated. As I said, she will know when her turn is even if you don't.

If she ran off right after I bought her a drink, and never came back, it is probably better that way. SHe would not be the type girl I would be interested in and she did me a favor and I can continue shopping.

good advice in one way,but not in another in my opinion.

yes the Mamasan will call her off the stage to sit with you,but no matter what,when it is her time to dance,she will leave you.

my main girl would dance for 3 songs and then return.

but i would normally BF my regulars.

the BF is the thing.

yes the Mamasan will call her off the stage to sit with you,but no matter what,when it is her time to dance,she will leave you.

True... but my point is that you may get up to 12 dances BEFORE it is her turn to dance again. Plenty of time to assess the potential (or too much time - depending on the girl)

Says sayjann:

the lovely girls do not have a choice.

until the BF is paid,she is not your lady,she is working for the bar.

she may sit with you for 1 hour and then another man BF's her,you are fucked.

you have fucked up and lost the girl of your dreams.

Quite right sayjann. I only meant the one that stops by, get a drink, then poof.

It may well be that even then I missed a fantastic opportunity. Lost the girl of my dreams. What to do? Start on a new dream!

For sure I have missed out on a girl I wanted to BF by fuckin around too long. There is one I have been trying to get for quite some time now. Didn't take her the first time, had just returned from a soapy. Went to her bar and seen her there about 10 time or so. Busy every time! She always waves and shruggs, pinches me when I go by. Knows I want her bad now and am sure she will take advantage now!

OTOH, I have jumped fast on beauties so they would not be swept away on busy nights. Have regretted it a few times, but nothing terrible. A few times it was a good decision. All I can do is vary my routines, go for quantity and quality, and let the good times roll! :grinyes:

Archived